Chapter 3

Momo's POV

"I umm I..." Stunned beyond believe I stood in front of the man that had single handedly defeated the monster designed to kill Allmight. My mind was refusing to work with me all the while his emerald green eyes were locked with my own. "His eyes are such a rich color yet so empty as if he never knew joy or it was taken from him. Yet I want to keep looking into them. Why is that?"

"Hm you?" His voice broke me from my trance that were his eyes as I finally had my mind under control again. I could also hear my classmates yelling at me to run away from the man but I felt safe in his presence as if god himself couldn't harm me as long as he is beside me.

Taking a deep breath I prepared my answer for him.

"Yes I had wished to summon my familiar seeing as the paper burnt to nothing and you are here I would assume you are my familiar. *Whispering* Finally that bane of my existence is gone." I said hoping the last part would not be heard by him as I was embarrassed that a piece of paper holds such power over me or more precisely that it held such power over me.

"Familiar? So you called me here to be your familiar? Then let me ask what does a familiar mean to you? What is it to you?" He asked me while slightly narrowing his eyes now I was afraid of him. "His whole demeanor just changed from neutral to slightly hostil!?"

I felt cold sweat run down my back as he awaited my answer. Yet I never thought about it all I wanted was to have one to pursue my dream. So I took a moment to collect my thoughts on it when suddenly my mouth moved before I could stop it.

"I want someone to stand with me in hard and easy times. I want to know I have someone there for me when I need it most. I want to be there for them as they are there for me. I wish for a companion that will never leave me as I will never leave them. That is my answer to your question." AHHH what is my mouth doing now he will leave me never to return. Why just why did I do that?

"Interesting, your answer is unique. Many simply want them as slaves or pets but you wish for something more, something many ignore. Hmm as you wish it I shall be your familiar for the time being." I stared wide-eyed at the man I thought he would refuse but he accepted my request. He had a neutral face again as he was looking around the USJ he noticed the blood on the floor from sensei as well as Allmight barely conscious turning back to me he was about to ask something when we heard gunshots.

I looked in shock as the bullets were stopped mere inches from the man by what seems to be magic circles yet they held more details than I have ever seen before. Before Present Mics' sound attack assaulted our position because the man blocked me from the stairs the teachers didn't see me I presumed as I was holding my ears in pain. Suddenly I felt two arms cover me and the sound lessened to a more faint humming. Looking up to see into the eyes of the man looking at my own to see if I was ok nodding to the unspoken question I heard him sigh and then turn his head slightly to the top of the stairs.

"Banshees Lament" Suddenly a ghostly figure emerged from behind the man before it screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" I didn't know why it did that or what the effect of it was but all activity on top of the stairs stopped as all of them looked down with pale faces. Deciding it would be a good time to ask my familiar what he did.

"Um, what was that?"

"A simple magic to make them see their worst fears as well as paralysing them. I want to question them why they attack us seeing as they are backup to the two who fled."

At that I was shocked that it was magic. I have never seen such spells in my whole life. " Wait backup to the two who fled?" Looking back I saw that the hand villain as well as the mist villain were gone. "WHEN DID THEY LEAVE? Was it the mist villain? The hand villain would have stayed and ranted like he did with Aizawa-sensei. WAIT HE THINKS MY SENSEIS ARE VILLAINS OH NO." Quickly snapping my attention to my familiar before he does something I can't stop.