Chapter 20

Izuku's POV

"Tiamea? Why have you brought me here?"

"*sigh* Izuku, you will soon find something of importance to you. Please don't lose your sanity when you do."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I woke up and found Momo caressing my chest. "What was that about?"

"Good morning Zuzu*kissing his chin*"

"Good morning Momo*kissing her forehead*"

"Something wrong? You look like you are in thought?"

"Tiamea just said something to me. But she made no sense."

"Hmm, are mothers not always like that? I mean mine is still on about photos and I don't know why."

"Maybe, but she said something of importance to me will be found soon."

"Hmm, then let's watch out for it. But we need to be ready for class."

Doing as Momo told me, we got ready to head to class. Downstairs we met with Kyoka and walked to class. As we arrived, we waited for the zombie to appear. " I swear, that zombie is getting sleepier than before."

Just as I thought that he entered the classroom, he began to tell them about work studies. As he said that it is best told by those who have experienced it. Three students walked in one with a rather bizarre face and blond hair. One black haired man with pointed ears. "Huh an elf here?". And a girl with periwinkle hair.

"Go on, introduce yourself. I will take a nap."

"Oh, Oh me first, Hi I'm Nejire Hado! And I have so many questions!"

She then went from student to student asking questions, but not letting them answer.

"Hey, is it true that the cat around your neck is your fiance? And is he really that demon lord/emperor? And did he really teach you magic? Can you show me? I really want to know."

"..... Is that what I sound like when I enter my researcher mode?"

"Worse Zuzu, worse she is a kitten compared to you. But I still understand you just fine."

"Wow he can talk even in that form!? Hey what else-"

"Nejire, you're scaring the other underclassmen. Sorry about her, she is just really curious about things. Anyway my name is Mirio Togata and this guy right here is Tamaki Amajiki."

"C-c-can we go now? I can't deal with this."

"Haha he is shy. So we are supposed to tell you about work studies, but I have a better idea, fight against me!"

The class erupted in chaos after that. Asking him if he is sure about it because it seems unfair for him. I simply looked at his body and stature finding that he has experience with fighting. "They are in for a rude awakening. But Momo should be able to handle him."

The class then proceeded to the changing rooms while I walked with the zombie and the so-called big three.

"*excited* Hey, Hey can I carry you? Please, I would like to pet you."

"Nejire, you know he doesn't let many people pet him. Remember the sports festival?"

"*pouting* I know! But I can ask can't I? You're a meanie, Mirio."

"Is she always like this?"

"Y-y-yeah."

"*gasp* You too Tamaki! Meanies!"