Chapter 6

Izuku's POV

"Huh I haven't been to this space since my duty ended."

I said to myself as I looked into the void that was the world's powerscape.

"If you are here, show yourself already. Is it one of the 300 young ones that I need to kill? Or are you finally going to release me from my existence? At Least I had one more pleasant dream before I met my end. Answer me Virkgol!"

"The one you named has no power here, young one."

"Huh" I turned around after I heard that voice and saw a female figure standing there, her hair was floating freely behind her. But I noticed she was by far more powerful than Virkgol.

"I wondered when that child would summon you here. When she floated crying in the abyss I wondered why her tears were more painful than the others but I then saw she was shedding them not because of her fate. No, far from it."

"Who are you? You are not my world. You are far too powerful for that."

"You are right child I am not Virkgol but Tiamea some call me Tera or other names. And I am the world you are in right now."

"Oh so it was not a dream? My lady is not just a figment of my mind?"

"Oh she is real do not worry."

"That is comforting to know. Yet why am I here? Don't tell me you wish to give me a task. Will I be bound by duty once more? Have I simply replaced one cruel master for another?"

"No child, I have no task for you. Nor do I wish to be your master. I simply wanted to say welcome. I wish not to incur the wrath of the one who brought you here after all."

"Huh? What do you mean? My lady is human, why do you fear her? When I would even have problems fighting you?"

"*Chuckles* For being a prodigy you are quite dim when it comes to these things aren't you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You... oh how I pity her already. Listen young one in the days to come you will understand what I mean. My advice is to embrace the changes and do not fight them."

"Must worlds always speak in riddles? And why do you pity her?"

"If I wished to speak riddles you would not even understand them. Just remember change will come for you and your lady. The belief was right and wrong for it forgot to mention what happens when... actually why ruin the surprise."

"Which belief? And what will happen to my lady? Please tell me I need to protect her."

"Hmm why do you need to protect her? Have you questioned yourself why that is?"

"Of course not, she is my companion. That is reason enough."

"Companion huh? To what? Your journey? Your life? Your Duty? To what is she your companion? You and her use that word yet know not why. Virkgol is not yet manifested enough that was why you were needed. Did you know you were not the first demon lord that was needed?"

"Of course there were 4 others before me, why?"

"Do you know the difference between you and them?"

"Yes I'm far stronger than them as I'm not just one race."

"No fool. That was not it, they were made to be demon lords. You on the other hand were born to be one. Yes that one word makes the difference "born" instead of "made" as such you are outside the beliefs of your world yet still within them."