A/n

Hi sorry for not updating as much as I wanted but last wednesday I ate something my stomach didn't seem to like. And as such I was not feeling good for a few days. Now first of all I want to thank you all for reading my first fanfic as I see over 2k have already read this. Thank you. Now to the reason why I'm making this AN. I want to give you all a chance to vote on the next book.

First idea is a betrayed Izuku fanfic. The premise is that the teacher went with an experiment that fired back horribly. As such Izuku gets a chance to pay back the betrayers with the help of the "Civil war exam".

This idea has already a few excellent authors and I thought why not try it as it is an interesting topic. As someone who was bullied and also once betrayed by someone I find this fanfics nice. A nice and patient person after all has his limits.

Second idea is an experiment on Izuku at the age of 4. Izuku got kidnapped and has been experimented on. He gets saved and then meets all of UA at the age of 18 btw both ideas are university UA so all are aged up from the students not the heroes just students.

So please vote and I will take time till saturday and write a few chapters of this book. So at least 2-3 chapters should be released on saturday. Once more sorry for the late update.

Please vote here:

Betrayed Izuku (IzukuxMomo)

or

Experimented Izuku (IzukuxMomo)

P.s The third book is a female world Izuku where only a few men get a quirk. Also it is a Izuku Yagi story without the forgiving part because come on something can be forgiven but never ever forgotten. That will be a 5-6 person harem no more then that.