Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Momo's POV

Looking out the window of the bus all I could see was forest. Izuku was in my lap in his cat form, sleeping away, the long bus ride to the training camp. Kyoka and I were sitting together since I decided that everyone can sit where they wanted for the trip.

"So let me get this straight, that ring can fulfill wishes as long as it is possible?"

"Yes, that is what Zuzu said."

"Wow, his world's artifacts are no joke."

"Hmm."

"Does he have more?"

"I actually don't know that. But I reckon yes."

"Want to wake him and ask?"

"No, let him sleep.*sigh* Father and Zuzu were playing a war game of Izuku world last night. If mother and I didn't wake up after 2 hours of sleeping, and noticing that our lovers weren't at oursides, they would have played it till morning. I swear both were so absorbed in the tactical game and neither of them wanted to lose."

"Huh your father actually held his own against mean green for 2 hours?"

"Yes, it surprised Izuku as well. But once father said he liked to play video games, with the same kind of aspect to the game Izuku had, in his youth it made sense although mother did groan at that."

"Ah, it makes sense boys will stay boys even if they grow up. Yet why did your mother groan at that admission."

"Yes, only the toys become more expensive. She groaned because she remembered that father almost missed a date, because of a tournament my father went to that featured the game he played."

"Alright brats get ready, we are stopping for a short break to stretch our legs."

"You sleep deprived zombie, there's no need to yell."

"Did you have a nice nap Zuzu?"

"Yes my lady I did. I didn't miss something right?"

"No all is ok."

"Hey, mean green. Mind me asking if you have more artifacts from your world?"

"Not at all Kyoka and yes I do have more, why?"

"Well Momo just told me about your proposal and the ring you gave her. Congrats on the engagement by the way."

"Thank you Kyoka."

"Zuzu now that we are on that topic, what was that sword you used to kill those villains with?"

"A grey blade, one of only 25."

"Grey blade?"

"Hmm, a blade that is neither good nor evil. That simply chooses a wielder and then let's that wielder do whatever they want. Not like holy or unholy swords that are created after a holy sword becomes corrupt."

"Wow how many do you have from all of them?"

"I possess all grey baldes but not all are mine to wield. I simply guard them, currently only two let me wield them and chose me as their wielder. As for holy and unholy swords I gathered all of those scattered in my world. Those that are bound by families still are in my world but all others I took."

"Uhh, mean green, how many of those does that make?"

"Around 400 swords give or take."

Kyoka and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You are a walking arsenal of 400 swords?"

"Yes I can use all the holy and unholy swords, although I am researching how to make the unholy swords holy again."