Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Momo's POV

We were walking to Mirko's so Eri could see a bit of the world. She didn't like the train so much, since a lot of people were there. But she soldiered through it, since both Zuzu and I were there.

"So we are going to your idol?"

"Correct sweetie, I admired her for a long time. I hope you will like her."

"No worries, love. She is your daughter, so I believe she will like her mother's idol."

"Daddy is right!"

I giggled at her reply to her father's encouragement.

"Well, we are here."

We walked in and rode the elevator up. Zuzu and I got battle ready, well more Zuzu as I was more ready to protect Eri. Once the door opened Zuzu ran out meeting Mirko halfway, which took her by surprise. Her familiar was also shocked, he threw Mirko across the room and binded the little rabbit familiar to the ground.

"It is good to see you again, Mirko."

"God dam-"

"Language, we have a child with us."

"Huh? What now? You work fast."

"Pony-Pony!"

"Bunnies!"

And Eri, just like we thought, screamed the first word we knew would be said to Mirko.

"Okay kid, you get a free pass the first time but we are not bunnies but rabbits."

"Pyon-Pyon!"

"*cutely tilts her head*What is the difference?"

".... You know what, you get a permanent free pass.*whisper*Damn that cuteness should come with a weapon license."

"Yay! Can I call you Auntie Bunny?"

"*blushes* Sure kid. But I swear if any of you two call me that, I will pummel you into the ground. Now Creati, get over here so I can see you progress!"

I gave Eri to Zuzu and went to the middle of the room equipping Lilian.

"Okay that's new."

"Let's have a good match."

"Likewise shrimp!"

She rushed me the moment she could. I put up the same barriers Zuzu did last time she fought him.

"Oh come on! You can do that now too? This is bu.... beloney."

"*smirking* Do you wish to continue?"

"Shrimp, why in the devil's name do I feel the same way I did when your hubby fought me! My instincts also tell me to simply lay down and wait for death!"

I then told her what I have done in the time we didn't meet.

"Jesus, I feel threatened for my number 5 position."

"Pyon!"

"*giggle* Mommy is strong and cool!"

"What about me kid? Is auntie not cool?"

"Auntie is also cool but mommy is cooler!"

"Eh, I will take it. Anyway, I ask for you two also because I have a led to the L.o.V. thought you might want some payback for the backstab."

"We are listening."

"So here is the deal, I found out about a shady doctor, thanks to that Dabi guy you got at the camp. I know the blueprints of the hospital he is in, but they don't match as Kuropyo didn't find a section shown on the blueprints."