Epilog

3rd Person POV

Everything was bathed in the morning glow of the sun, it was a beautiful day. The mansion stood surrounded by the forest with a path leading to the city. Inside a few maids and butlers could be seen but they were not human, they were of different species. Elfs, demons, dwarves and the occasional angel. The small pitter patter of running from small feet were heard and the servants looked to the source. A pair of children were running through the mansion in the direction of their parents bedroom. The servants smiled and pitied their master since for certain, he will be awakened with a bodyslam.

The children were almost there when the boy of the two spoke to the girl, who was a good few feet in front of him.

"Nee-sama, don't wake Papa with a bodyslam."

"*giggling* Then try to stop me, little brother."

He saw her disappear into their parents bedroom. And then heard a loud grunt from his papa.

Izuku's POV

I was sleeping when suddenly I felt a weight collide with my stomach. Making me grunt and shoot up to look what caused it, only to see my daughter giggling up at me and smiling brightly. I chuckled softly and stroked her hair.

"Good morning to you too, Izumo."

"Morning, Papa."

"Papa, sorry, I tried to stop her."

I looked to the door to see my son, Moko, he was slightly out of breath probably from chasing his twin sister.

"*giggling* Too slow little brother."

"*grumbles* Zuzu?"

I looked to my side and found my wife slowly waking up, just like a cat. She opened her eyes slowly and then closed them again, to then stretch and try to hug me around my waist only to feel another body. Opening her eyes again she saw her daughter, smiling at Izumo. She took her in her arms and pulled her to her cuddling her body to her's.

"My baby girl, good morning."

"Good morning, Mama!*hugging back as best as she can*"

While Momo was cuddling our daughter, our son came to the bed and tried to climb up on it. I helped him up and hugged him as well as ruffled his hair. Momo then also said good morning to him and pulled him in as well. I then hugged all three of them, making our kids laugh.

"Mama, Papa! Onee-sama is cooking for us today! She is also nervous because her entrance exam is today!"

"That's right! Onee-chan is making pancakes! Come on, let's go. Come on."

Our son and daughter were pulling us by the hands out of the bed.

"*giggling* Okay, Okay, let your mama and papa wash up really quick okay? You two can go and help sweetie make pancakes. I think she needs her two little helpers."

"Okay! Come on, little brother! Onee-chan needs us!*runs of again*"

"Nee-sama, wait for me!*runs after her again*"

Momo and I laughed at our little bundles of energy, although it seems our little Izumo has more of it than her brother Moko. Momo began to walk to the bathroom and I stretched, getting the kinks out of my body. I walked into the bathroom seeing the bathtub slowly filling and my wife washing her face by the sink. She is still as beautiful as the day she summoned me. It has been 10 years since that day, the day that changed my hollow life to this blissful one. I approached her from behind and pulled her into a hug, placing my head on her shoulder and cuddling her. She grabbed my arms and pressed her back into my frame.