Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Izuku's POV

My lady and I are currently waiting in the classroom for the sleep deprived zombie. The last few days were luckily peaceful. The video of the fight with the HPSC was going viral as my lady told me. The public is shifting ever more in the favor of judging them and said judgement should be carried out by me from my understanding.

"Hmm never thought the masses would want my help to judge someone. But I can guarantee if they don't stop the harassment on my future in-laws then even Tiamea will not pity them. Never knew that a mother's love can feel so nice."

Tiamea was furious about those humans and their schemes. So much so that she even threatened to do something about it herself if they didn't stop bothering me and my new family.

"Shut up brats."

Immediately my attention was put to the front of the class. I peaked my head from below the table and rested it on its surface. My lady then started to pet my head while listening to the zombie.

"Now that your internships are over the final exams are around the corner. You have 2 weeks time to study and train as there is a practical and written portion. Also to all those that are in problem child's familiar lessons, you also have an exam for magic coming."

"They do?"

"Yes they do."

"I didn't know I would test them. Wait a minute, that chimera still needs to pay me."

"I don't get paid enough for this by the way. Where is that spell for silencing Mic?"

"It is included in the next paper for today's lesson."

"Good."

After that short exchange he began teaching. " Just you wait chimera I will get my pay. And It will be even more now that you are trying to avoid it."

Momo's POV

"Zuzu is planning something and it is better I keep a close eye on him." I thought as the lunch break bell sounded. Before I could get up with Izuku in my arms I was surrounded by my classmates.

"Yaomomo please help us to study!"

"Yeah, help us! I'm going to fail at this rate! I didn't have time to study while on the internship."

"Idiot they gave us time to study, you just didn't do it right?"

"Well I don't mind helping you all with studying, you can even come over and I can ask my mother to open the grandhall."

I replied while being giddy about my first ever study get together. Until that fool opened his mouth.

"Sweetheart, would it be alright to join you? As I would like to spend more time with you."

"*grit teeth* I believe you meant to call me Yaoyorozu correct? And no you are not invited as we still have that restraining order that you and your family stay at least a 1000 feet away from our property."

"But sweet-"

"Dragon, your lord is overstepping his boundaries. So choose either to stop him or find peace in the afterlife."

"My lord please stop as you are making not just one enemy you cannot defeat, but actually three. Even your soul will be lost if you don't stop this foolishness."

"Pria he is-"

"A man best left undisturbed lest you wish for death. My lord I will repeat myself, leave him alone and leave his mate alone too. I informed you about the belief in our world and yet you persist. This world is stronger than my own, yes but that belief is stronger than this world's belief of strings. The core of the soul is something which mortal's must not touch and something best not broken for that is when you invite despair!"