Pure White and Balck Core

You can't really see it in the picture very well, but that's how her hair turned out!

--•--
Two days had gone by and in that time I have just been texting Marie and been on tumblr.

I was in the middle of summer, so I asked to meet up with Marie today and she had agreed.

As I thought about the occurred events I checked my phone, because I thought of something while I fell asleep and the thought still lingered in my head.

'How to look badass/punk.' There must be a website with that right?

Although I own a tumblr so I can kind of decipher what leaves a badass impression.

No, not gonna tattoo a sleeve or my thighs, although that later thought was something that I really liked to do.

And I already have a Tragus piercing (go look it up if u don't know what it is 👌) and a Septum piercing (not very noticeable), which may I add wasn't a very good idea to get when you're 16 and still live with your mom, so I guess it is plenty of piercings!

How about tattoos?!

What? Nah I ain't getting a tattoo! Although I might just... Oh yeah I already have a tiny bitty one that no one knows!

Yup, you guessed it: a white neck tattoo. It was a really simple thing, but it hurt like hell! Well, it was a keyhole, but I only got the outline of it in a white line. I really liked it.

I don't know why I got a tattoo, but it started when my brother got into his wild side, well, when he started smoking and doing heavier stuff.

Don't think about it, he is dead, get over it Sophia!

I shook my head to get rid of all bad thoughts. I am decided. I was going to get a semicolon tattoo on my right wrist! Yup! So time to shower and get dressed.

Because it was extremely hot outside I settled on high waisted shorts and a black shirt with the batman logo on the top part of it, one of the many clothes that I had bought in the previous days. I topped my outfit off with my black vans and a winged eye liner (plus the foundation and bronzer and etc).

I did the same routine once again; to deliver my key and ask for a cab. But this time while I waited for my cab, I read over the message that Marie had sent me and made sure I could say the address without sounding stupid.

--•--

As I was already in the cab, arriving on the smaller cafe near the road to Starbucks, in which Marie decided to be our meeting place.

Only getting through the door I realized: she doesn't even recognize me. When I saw her last time I had brown hair, blue eyes and I wasn't wearing a septum piercing because of the boarding security.

Although my piercings are barely visible, they were still there and what would cause the most impact would be the hair color.

--•--

I bought a Cappuccino and was waiting on a table. 1:20pm read my clock. Oh well 10 minutes until the marked time, although I wasn't expecting her to arrive at exactly 1:30pm.

I sipped on my cappuccino and heard the bell that was attached to the door ring a little. I, of course, looked at the direction of the door and saw the one blonde I was waiting on.

But, imagine how fun it will be until she realizes where or who you are.

My mind was really mean, but I decided to it anyways. I will just text her and say that I can see her and then I shall wait for her reaction when she doesn't see me.

As if on instinct my phone buzzed and I looked down at my new received message.

Marie <3: 'Just got here, where are you?'
Me: 'I'm at the cafe, I can see you.'
Marie <3: 'I'm sorry babe, I can't see you!'
Me: 'Look for a redhead!'

She turned around and looked in my direction, coming towards me with her mouth slightly open in shock.

"Oh my god! What did you do?" She touched my hair.

"Oh you know, just dyed it and had it straightened." I chucked.

"OMG (she really said oh em gee) did you get those too?" She asked referring to my piercings.

"Oh no!" I laughed, "I have these since last year or something, I just wasn't wearing them when we met."

"Oh god you look so badass, what is even up with you? I would date you, in all honestly, if I was a lesbian!"

I laughed which cause a couple of older people to look at us, but I shrugged it off and said "I actually am thinking about getting a new tattoo, in my right wrist, would you like to come with me?"

"Fuck yeah! Let's get it baby." Alright so she curses too, now I don't have to be so cautious.

Yes, alright? I do curse a lot for a British girl, but i had influence from my family background... they came from Brazil baby!

--•--

So, pretty much arriving at the tattoo shop, I told the men there what I wanted exactly and the size I wanted, and he started to sketch it with a red pen.

--•--

"Sooo? How does it look?" I said, sticking my arm out and shoving it in Marie's face.

"It looks fierce! Oh I wish I could get a tattoo, but my parents would flip!" She awed my tattoo.

"Oh my mom flipped too when I got my first tattoo, she even said I was being too much of a bad girl."

"Oh, that suc- wait! Did you say your FRIST tattoo?" She asked amazed.

"Oh yeah", I lifted my hair up to a ponytail position and showed her my neck tattoo.

"Ohh love it!" She said running her finger along my neck, sending me a shiver.

--•--

"So, I don't mean to ruin your great summer, but it's already been 6 days and you told me you were only at the hotel for 10 days, when are you going back?" Marie asked, her voice careful for my answer.

"I'm not." I simply stated.

"What do you mean 'you're not?'?!" She thought about it a while, "Where are you gonna stay though?"

"Yeah, I still have to get that settled, but I really like this town, it's so big and great compared to the small part of Manchester where I lived in!" I said, looking at her.

"Well, I have to ask my mom, but you can stay over while you get yourself settled in." She said, with hopeful eyes.

"Oh alright, thank you!" I said.

But my intentions aren't to move away from England and end up in a family house in America, I left exactly because I wanted to have a house of my own. And I bet we all can guess that money isn't really a problem, because I just rented a 10 days hotel for +1,000$!

"Marie, would you like to sleep at my hotel tonight?" I asked and waited for s response.

"Sure, but I'll have to call my brother and tell him that I am staying at a friends, my parents are away!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

I flinched at the situation and the mentioning of a 'brother' because that was exactly how I felt, happy and carefree, that my parents were gone and that my brother was my 'guardian' for a couple weeks. That was... until he was put in a coffin and my parents got into the earliest flight back to Manchester.

My brother, well... he had a drug problem, and I decided when I left the country that I would never cross the line between weed and heavier drugs. Because weed was what we used to do together, and it was harmless. Unlike cocaine.

Do not mistake the pure whiteness of the substance for the effect it contains.

Me and the drug were very much alike, pure shell and fucked up core.

Until now that is.