Painless Goodbyes

So here is Marie ❤️ enjoy!

--•--

After walking and looking at the map at the same time, i eventually bumped into a corner and I am absolutelly sure that I will get a bruise on my left upper arm from the impact.

As a blinking light appeard in my vision I knew I had reached my first destination; the mobile shop. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't gonna buy a phone, I was super happy with my iPhone 5s, I just needed a card to insert into it and I supposed this was a good place to ask for it.

"Excuse me, where can I please get a phone card?" I asked shyly to the lady behind the desk.

"Well, you can order them right here, but since its afternoon, it will take until tomorrow for it to arrive, you can just pick it up or we can deliever it to your adress." she smiled back politely.

"Oh, really? Well, I can pass by tomorrow and get it."

"Great, just show me your phone so we can see what kind of card we need to order." she stuck her hand out for me to hand her my phone.

"Oh, can I pay at the moment and then just come pick it up?" I asked the lady once again.

"I'm sorry. we have a policy that the clients only pay once the order arrives, that way if something happens its our responsability."

Oh that is great! Just found my new favorite store.

--*--

Once everything was settled with the phone issue I decided to head to my next destination which, according to the map, was only a block away.

Oh god I have walked too much, I'm going to die at any given moment.

Shut up! You're so stupid, it's only healthy for you to walk.

I reached the hair salon and sat at a waiting chair, seeing as it still had a couple persons finishing their hair cuts.

After a wait of 15 minutes, the lady asked what I wanted to do with my hair and simply said 'Anything.'

"Well, we can give it a dye? How about that?" I nodded, agreeing to the idea, "Great, because we have this color that I think will look good with your eyes."

Reaching for the color tube, I was looking at a blue and my eyes almost left my head.

"Hm, not to be weird, but I don't think this will look that good." I admitted.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she chuckled to herself, "It's more of a black dye, it just looks blue on sun or lightening."

"Oh." was the only thing I said still not convinced ot the idea.

"I also got this one if you would rather a cherry color" she said and I grabbed the tube.

"Oh, yeah, I like this one better. I am trying to change my look, so anything that makes a big different is good." I admitted and the hairstyliist laughed.

--*-- (Skipping the whole coloring process)

"Oh god" I gasped as I looked at the final process, which consisted of a pin straight darkish red hair, "I am in love with it."

"Glad to hear that!" the lady said excited that her guess had worked good on me. "That will be ... "

I handed her the money and she gave me the receip. I also asked where could I buy a straightener and she showed me a couple of hair straighteners they had to sell at the hair salon.

--*--

I thought about going to the mall and buying some clothes since it was still daylight, but I looked at the map and saw that it was the opposite direction of the hotel, so I just decided on heading back there.

"Excuse me, can I ge the key to room 63? " I asked at the main desk at the hotel, this time to a lady that sat there "Its under the name Sophia Carrie."

As soon as they handed me the key I could smell the food for the dinner time.

Hey! What? I payed for dinner alright?

I decided to not take a shower tonight and to take one tomorrow morning because of my freshly dyed hair.

Thats right, don't want it to fade, because its BEAUTIFUL. And original.

--*--

I finished eating, by myself may I add, because it was a friday and people went to dinner outside the restaurant, and headed straight to my bed.

They had wifi, so i ended up scrolling through tumblr and instagram, and posted a picture of my hair on both of them.

I could say goodbye to my old self. And this was possibily the least painful goodbye I ever had.