First Impressions

So, young Jack O'Connell shall be Tyler (Marie's brother). Yes, as you can see, I'm a big fan of 'Skins'! The absolute best tv show ever. ❤️ well, enjoy!

--•--

"Phia, hurry the fuck up!" May shouted and I brought my hand through my hair to give it a nice wilder effect.

"On my way, calm down!" I shouted back and sprayed a little of perfume.

My outfit consisted of black high waist shorts and a crop top, and to cover my arms I put on the leather jacked, which stopped just under my waist, being only and inch shorted that my shorts.

As makeup I did my normal routine, (foundation & bronzer) and added only a slight nude shade to my eyelids along with mascara to my eyelashes. For my lips, I just put on the same as always: a bold dark red tone.

I admired myself, amazed at how good I looked considering it was only the first day of school and closed the door to the guests room of May's house.

"I'm good to go!" I said finally arriving at the door.

"Good cause we only have 20 minutes left!" Tay said.

"Wait-what?! We have 20 minutes left and you made me hurry up?"

"Well duh! We are badasses, which means we hangout at Starbucks before we go to school, and we ALWAYS arrive late on the first day! Remember what counts are the first impressions." She said.

"Well yeah even I arrive late on the first day of school because my brother is a jock and I always have to go to Starbucks with him before school." May admitted.

"Wait! I don't want to go to Starbucks tho!" I whined, "let's go to that mini cafe near Starbucks, the one where I met up with May!"

"Oh saving the surprise and the first impressions for later I see!" Tay said and laughed my way, "I love the idea, let's go!"

--•--

Arriving at the little cafe, I ordered a beagle and a coffee. As we waited we just started a small conversation, which lead up to us talking about how the cheerleaders would react to my presence.

"Ohh I bet Kylie, will flip! We shall have to trow a party by the end of semester!" May said exciting.

"What do you mean?" I said, I already had the apartment I was going to buy under the radar. It was pretty big actually.

"I mean, me, Tay and Phia, throw thee party of the end of semester." May said again.

"Ohh sounds good: senior house with no parents and lots of music, drinks and weed." Tay agreed to the idea, of course.

"Alright, it's already 9, should we go?" I said and we got up and left, finishing our beagles in the car.

--•--

We arrived at school at exactly 9:20 so there wasn't any people around to amaze by my presence (pretty confident ay?). We ended up parking st the far end of the parking lot and walked up to the main entry.

So, first thing I did was humiliate myself by pushing a door that was meant to be pulled!

Way to go Sophia. You suck x2 now!

Going into the school, my main destination was the main office, and after a lot of persisting and yelling inside the hall, I convinced Tay and May to come with me to the main office. After all, it was their fault I was late!

So I arrived at the main office and the principal didn't seem so happy with my first impression, but I just told him that
I had a hard time finding the office and had to ask Taylor for help. He seemed to believe me and handed me my time table and my locker number.

Soo, me and Tay ended up going outside to smoke and missed the first period, as of May went to her late first period.

"If you going to be late, might as well be hella late!" Tay had told before we decided to have a fag.

--•--

We heard the bell ring, and me and Tay stayed right where we were because May said she would be coming after the period ended.

By now I knew what Taylor meant when she said that Marie liked to be alone in school. She was my definition of a half nerd.

--•--

"Phia?! I didn't know you were coming to school today? What class did you have?" Tyler shouted my way finally attracting the dreading attention.

Great, now they will just think that I'm his fuck buddy!

"Hm yeah, I kinda skipped first period with Tay, haha?" I let out a small questioning chuckle.

He shrugged guessing it was my bad girl habit and hugged me, making me gasp at the sudden movement.

Right now, a LOT of people were looking our way, and the only ones I recognized were Andy and Mark.

I left go of Ty and immediately nodded my head their way, as Ty took the hint and laughed slightly.

--•--

"Oh shit, fuck you!" Me and Ty shouted at the same time, laughing afterwards.

"We have the same classes! Sweeeet!" Tyler said.

By now me and Ty were hanging out and Taylor just kinda went to grab lunch with a friend of Tyler's. If you know what I mean.

Tyler excused himself and I just went to take a cigarette out of my pocket and the first that came out was the lighter. As I was taking the cigarette someone said:

"You ain't gonna smoke on the practice field, are you?!" I looked up and saw Andy.

I smirked and said "Oh but I just might." And flashed on the fire from the lighter.

"Damn, she's fierce, and hot!" Mark said this time.

"Well, I'm also a bitch, so you might as well fuck off." I said and took a really log drag, letting my smoke fade out near their faces.

Then I remembered what May told me and I looked their way saying:

"Oh, I'm looking forward for the end of the term. You know, hosting a party and all." I smiled and as soon as I said that Tyler came back and I smiled up at him.

"Hey Phia! So, Taylor called and said she would be skipping the rest of the day, wanna tag along with me?" He put his arm over my shoulder.

"Well, babe, that depends on where you are headed." And I kissed his jaw making Andy's and Mark's mouth open slightly.

I like playing guys, it's actually nice. Am I enjoying being a bad girl after all. Who would have known?

--•-

"Well, are you thinking of ever going back to Manchester?" Andy said as we were partner up for a group project.

Well it has of our choice to pick a partner, but knowing my capabilities, I smirked at Andy and he got up and joined me at the back of the class.

"No." I simply stated.

We had been on this yes and no answer quiz that we were supposed to do for out 'getting to know each other better' project.

"Why?"

"Sorry Hun, only yes and no answers." I laughed.

--•--

I drifted into thought as I took out my phone and turned up music, making my badass attitude acknowledged by the teachers. They could care less by the way.

Well, I could say that first impressions are made. Now let's get into phase #2: breaking Marks heart.

--•--

Bam! Were you guys expecting Sophia to have such a player attitude? Yah well, leave your opinions!

Stay put and stay sharp! ❤️