Wasted Childhood

So this is the house Sophia will buy and I'll put a picture of the yard and the pool on the next chapter.
Well, enjoy! Vote and comment.

--•--

I gasped as I entered the house and turned right, facing a window that covered the whole wall, bringing what would be the living room to an amazing show of orange and yellow tones, kind of like a fire.

As I headed further into the house, I was glad it already came with furniture, because I don't think I could have gotten such fitting pieces. Each and every table, chair and even the bed seemed to fit right into the house.

There were two rooms, one with a bigger bed and a window just like the one on the living room, a closet had been positioned on the wall besides the bed, along with a full head-to-toe mirror.

This will be my room. The other room, whatever it looked like would be the guests room.

As I stepped into the small hall, I neared the door that was right besides my room and there I found a sink, a shower and a toilet.

This is definitely the bathroom.

The guests room looked pretty average, a bed, not as big as the other room was though, and the same exact things. It looked pretty normal to me.

By now I had forgotten that the petite woman that had introduced me to the house was behind me, actually, I only noticed her as she clapped her hands, startling me.

"So, do you like the house? It has a very nice yard!" The woman whose name I still didn't catch said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, we can look at it now." I said and headed to what I took a guess to be the back yard door.

Once again, my mouth was wide open as I stared at the clearest water I have seen in a while, one that I could call mine anyways.

Most of the floor was covered with wood and there was a small rectangular pool on the right corner of the yard. Not that small of a pool actually, it looked good enough to swim and good enough to trow a little pool get together. (Author: I'll upload pictures on the next chapter.)

"So I take it that you would like to sign the contract." The lady said.

"Oh, yeah definitely." I said and gave her a small smile.

"Well right this way then." She took into the kitchen where there was a small stack of paper.

--•--

"It's done!" I said excitedly to May and Tyler.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"Just signed the contract, the house is now mine." I said with a huge grin.

"Oh my god Phia that's great!" May said, "you will help to carry your stuff right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Me and Tyler will help you" she turned to Tyler, "won't we tyler?"

I laughed and thanked them, making my way to her room and grabbing all the things that, over time had gotten more and more, and by now if I was to go back I would need at least 4 suitcases.

To bad I'm not going.

--•--

"Wow this is beautiful! Don't you think it's big for you alone?" She said.

"Well I guess, I kinda wanted Tay to move in with me." I said shyly.

Me and Tay were really close, so she had told me that her parents always talked and threatened her that they would kick her out of the house. So, before that happens, she will be here with me.