Stay High or Stay Broken

Not caring that it was Monday afternoon, I thought I might as well go to a party, or just get high. So that's what I did, after all, I had to enjoy the last 2 weeks I had of freedom, right?

I got dressed in my long sleeved black shirt, some skinny jeans and my normal makeup, which consisted in black eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I fixated the top half of my hair back with a bobby pin and took out my black combat boots.

Now... For company?

I scrolled through my phone contacts and came across one name that I didn't know was there. Who the fuck is Matt? I clicked call and it rang for a couple seconds before a guy with a deep voice answered.

"Hello?" he said into the phone.

"Hum, hi! I found this name on my phone. Are you Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah, and that's a lame excuse, why don't you just say you wanna buy something?"

"Sorry? Buy something?"

"Yeah babe, I met you at that party, remember? The one where you were dancing on top of that table." he paused to catch his breath, "You asked me if I could sell you some shit."

"What kinda of shit?" I asked again, curious, "Like, Mary Jane?" I asked.

"No no, I mean, yeah, I sell that too, but you asked me for Snow White." he said.

Snow White means cocaine.

"Oh shit, did I really? Damn," I was surprised with my drunk self, "Well, do you have it still?"

"Actually, I'm going to pick up some now, but my ride ditched me. Care to take me?" he said.

I was silent for a second, pondering on the question. I was about to say yes when he butted in again.

"Alright, look, if you take me there I'll offer you a little something else."

"Alright, but who's driving my car then?"

"No one is driving while on Snow White, I don't wanna go to jail. You can sleep at mine's."

-*-

Being the reckless bitch I am, I got into my car and drove to the address he texted me. Arriving at the house, a tan, black curly hair guy was at the entry of the house, flicking is phone at me to mention that he had been the one I called.

"Get in." I said and unlocked my car, my lights blinking with the action.

"Thanks. Are you Sophia?" he asked and put his seat belt on.

"Call me Phia. You Matt?" I asked already knowing the question.

"Matty, nice to know the princess." he chuckled and I started driving.

"So, turn right here, and then I'll tell you the rest of the directions." he said and kept looking at his phone and the road, "Alright, he says he has Brown shit too. Have you ever had it?" he questions me and I knew what Brown stood for.

"Not really, but if I'm gonna do Brown it won't be in the same night as Snow."

"Alright, then here's the deal-" he cut himself off, "Oh, turn left, and stop this is it!" and then he continued, "Anyways, I'll go in there, and you wait here. I'll get Brown, Snow and Mary Jane, because I always get Mary Jane from him, alright?" he said and as he was opening the door to leave I asked.

"Wait, don't you need the money?"

"Oh no, as an insurance thing, I always bring my money, and then when I come back with the substances you give me you money and then you know that I wouldn't run away with your money." he says as if it has happened before and I just nod, letting him go.