Mixed Languages

Once again, people were knocking on my door, telling me to leave my room and to go eat.

I will come out. At exactly 1:15 pm, I have a date with Mark.

Oh yes, I'm one step closer to breaking is heart.

He said the date would be a surprise, so I'm really exited for it.

So I started getting ready. I put on my white skater skirt with my black lace crop top, to match, I put on my black combat boots. As for makeup, I applied little grey eye shadow and my dark red lipstick. As I was leaving I grabbed my grey shoulder bag and my retro sunglasses.

I unlocked the door and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing an apple for lunch and heading out.

As I was about to open the front door three pair of shoes made their way behind me.

"Phia! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad!" Tyler said.

"Omg Phia, you gotta eat something else besides an apple, you haven't eaten all day yesterday." Taylor said.

"From the deepest place in my heart," I started putting my hand over my heart, "I must say that I, do not give a single fuck. And I am going out with Mark, now if I may, I'll come back, but don't wait up for me."

"What? You can't go out with Mark! Do you know what he has done to every girl in school?" Tyler said.

"Well news flash babe, I'm not like those girls in school, you better than anyone should know that by now." I said and closed the door on my way out.

I walked a bit faster than usual and soon arrived at the park, which we had agreed would be where Mark would pick me up.

"Oh you came sooner than I expected." Mark said and startled me.

"Oh yeah, kinda got ready quicker than I thought I would." I chucked and got closer to him.

"Well in that case, shall we start this date?" He said and reached his hand forward.

I assumed he wanted to hold hands so I put my hand on his until he gave a slight laugh and grabbed my wrist with his other hand and turned his hand over.

"You didn't think I was the romantic kind of guy did you?" He laughed and gave me a lighter.

Well, what he had in his hands was a joint, to no ones surprise.

"Alright, I like your way of thinking." I said and lighted it up.

After about half an hour we were walking downtown to go to this surprise date and Mark just bursted out laughing and I soon joined him, making us both look like hysterical hyenas.

People would look our way, but we were too high to even care. Life was good and in that moment, nothing else mattered.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" I asked him.

"Well, we are almost there." He said and we arrived at a little port and an arcade.

"Omg you're taking me to an arcade?!" I started laughing even more, "What is this? Your gonna win me a huge teddy bear. That's so cliché."

"Well, I wasn't looking at winning you a teddy bear, I more of trying to win you."

"What?" I chucked.

"Phia, I like you, more than like actually, I have something for you."

"Well Mark, I'm sorry, I think it's called lust."

"Oh, no no, you see lust, was what I felt the first time I saw you. I think it's more of a crush. "

"What?" I laughed, "Mark, the playboy has a crush?! Look, I've heard what you do to girls, and I'm not like most girls, so don't think you'll end up breaking my heart."