Ch 403: Are There More?

"Owowowow! Don't bite me! Don't bite me! Let go!" Lin Ye gritted his teeth, "If you don't I am going to tell your mothers!"

They were beside their car. They were about to leave the town.

Lin Ye pushed Ifrit's head to make her let go of his arm. After hearing his threat, Ifrit finally let go of his arm. Lin Ye saw a ring of teeth mark on his arm. He then rubbed it to make it go away. Or the very least could make the pain bearable.

Normally he would scold her for doing this. However, this time he did not. He did deserve it. But he still needed to teach her a bit of manners.

"You shouldn't bite people, Ifrit." Lin Ye sighed, "Why did you pick this habit up from Lappland. Whatever. Just so you know, if you do this again, I am really going to tell your mothers about this."

"Oh yeah?! I'm going to tell them that you left me!" Ifrit glared at Lin Ye, "Last night you told me that you would buy me another costume and I can continue to have fun on the street. I waited in the hotel for so long, but I didn't even see you. Lappland kept complaining all night long."

This was what made Lin Ye feel guilty.

Originally, he was going to help Ifrit to buy new clothes for her.

Who knew that something like last night would happen to him.

He actually met the cat of his previous life and was busy trying to save her from the nightmare that he gave her. He had to be by her side all night long and forgot to buy Ifrit's new costume last night.

Although it was a very legitimate reason, Lin Ye thought that a normal person would think that he was talking nonsense. So, it was better not to explain to them about last night's event.

Lin Ye accepted the criticism from Ifrit. Then he bent down on his knee and looked straight at her.

"I am sorry. I had something to do last night," Lin Ye sighed, "How about this? I promised you that I will bring you something similar in the future."

"Really?!" Ifrit eyes brighten, "You will take me out again?!"

"Really," Lin Ye nodded at her and pulled out his pinkie at her, "Let pinkie promise."

"Pinkie promise?" Ifrit tilted her head, "What's that?"

"It's just like any normal promise," Lin Ye smiled, "However, we never can break this promise."

"Really," Ifrit stared at him, "So, how do we do it?"

"It's simple," Lin Ye instructed her, "Just hold out your pinkie finger."

Ifrit followed him. Then Lin Ye wrapped his finger around hers. This shocked her.

"Now, I can't break this promise." Lin Ye smiled, "If I do, you can burn me."

She did know what to do. Ifrit just nodded shyly at him.

Seeing this, Lin Ye patted her head.

She must have enjoyed the festival last night.

She really wanted to go out again with him. She even followed what he told her last night and played around the street near the hotel with Lappland and Liz. Now with Ifrit has been settled...

Lin Ye looked at Liz and then said in an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry, Liz."

"Sorry?" Liz was confused, "Why would you say that?"

"I'm just sorry."

"No need," Liz smiled at him, "I had a great time."

Lin Ye signed in his heart. He wasn't really sorry about that.