Ch 396: Black Tea

Lin Ye originally just said that without thinking that much of it. And he had a good reason too.

Yuki seemed to dislike that name and was worse to have it.

He would be mad if someone called him with a name that he hated.

However, he did not expect that Yuki did not like his statement.

Even without seeing her face, he can feel the clear dissatisfaction from her.

"Doctor, you know, you talk too much," Yuki's voice was now much colder than before, "It's not good to comment on someone without understanding them."

Her reaction intrigued him.

Hm, interesting. Even if you obviously hate your name, and even have resentment for the person who helped her name that, you still hate when someone else talks about them badly. Interesting indeed.

Lin Ye secretly thought to himself.

It seemed that the person who named her should be very important to her.

Logically speaking, of course, that should be the cast. They did name her.

He could understand that.

Some kids would agree that their parents were not good people, but they still would beat people who talk badly about them.

However, her case was a bit unique.

She confirmed that her name was not from her parents.

This person's identity was very intriguing now.

Her name was not from her parents, she hated her name, but she still cared about this person.

Interesting.

Maybe this person was the piece of the puzzle that he needed to finally be able to help her.

"Then-." Lin Ye was about to ask her something but was interrupted by her.

"It should be my turn, doctor." Yuki said faintly, "Did you forget?"

Are we still playing this game?

Lin Ye really did forget about that.

They were playing a game of exchanging questions with each other.

It was fun before but now it's getting really annoying. It seemed to be a waste of time. However, without this game, he would not be this far. He did agree to play this game.

So, he had to obey her rule for now and just play this game between them. He nodded at her.

"Of course, I didn't forget, what do you want to ask me?" Lin Ye scratched his head, "In fact, I think asking some questions to each other and taking turns is a waste of time. Why don't we just ask a bunch of questions then we take turns? What do you think?"

Lin Ye thought this should be a reasonable thing to ask her. He did not want to waste his and her time. Unfortunately, she refuses his idea.

"No. If we did that, the game would be meaningless then."

Lin Ye was having a hard time dealing with her now. He almost wanted to rip his hair out. However, he needed to be patient with her. He remembered how his doctor, in his past life, would always be patient around him.

"Ask away then," Lin Ye just had to play along with her for now, " What do you want to know?"

Yuki watched Lin Ye, and then slowly asked him a question.

"Do you think you have problems?"

"Huh?" This confused him, "Pardon? What do you mean by that?"