Ch 442: Who Is That Man?

After half an hour passed, Lin Ye and Eyjafjalla had already gone back to their hotel.

Mostima was now left alone, just enjoying herself as she watched the rain fall. But her enjoyment was cut off short when some else came to her.

Sitting at Lin Ye's seat was a red haired woman.

Mostima smiled and looked at the person in question.

"You're still doing your work, Master Overseer?" She smirked at her, "I thought you would have left Lungmen a long time ago. Guess I was wrong"

"You won't get rid of me that easily," The red-haired woman said lightly, "No matter how much you run or hide , I will always be watching you."

"Yah, yeah. I know it's useless for people like you. Then do you accept bribes?" Mostima said with a smile and pushed her plate of dessert to her, "You can have this. However, if you take them, please leave me alone."

The corners of her mouth twitched slightly. The red-haired woman pushed Mostima's food away from her.

"Are you using your leftovers to bribe me?"

"What?! I could never," She gasped "Looked, there are still some that I haven't touched yet."

The red-haired woman sneered at her and got to her real topic of discussion, "How can you be so careless?"

Mostima hummed as she picked up another donut for herself, "What do you mean?"

"You know who and what you are. But why?" The red-haired woman stared at Mostima's smiling eyes, and slowly said, "What are you thinking? Who is that man? Why did you do all of this for him?

Mostima crossed her arms, supported her chin with her hand, and tilted her head slightly.

Then she smiled at her.

"If you want to ask me who he is to me, then I really can't tell you much. The most that I can give you about him is that he is just someone that I felt like I was destined to meet one day."

This widened the woman's eyes, "Destined to meet?"

"Doesn't that sound magical?" She chuckled, "Isn't often you see this type of plot in real life. A powerful caster found a talented young man, and-, wait let me remember how that book went..."She thought hard and finally remembered, "Ah yes, she lived with him for ever."

"..."

"Okay, okay. I'm kidding. Don't show such an expression," She held up her arms. "And I don't remember that there are any issues in something like this."

"You mean, as long as it is not forbidden, you will still interact with him?"

"Yup," Mostima nodded without a care in the world, "So, it's fine."

"... True, there is nothing wrong with what you are doing," The woman said coldly, "But I still need to inform the elders and see what they say about this."

"They won't care," Mostima shrugged at this. "At best, you will come over and condemn me. You are already doing this now, so what is the difference?"

The red-haired woman knew that Mostima was right. It was true that the Elders did not care too much about this matter, but all of this still bothered her.

She originally thought that she had a good grasp on who Mostima was. However, in these past two days she found that still knew so little of her.

Things that had happened in that period of time made her wonder if the person in front of her was a different person altogether.