Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 2

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 2

Where could they be? How long will they be gone? I thought. How did this happen? I went to the kitchen to call my parents. I hadn't called them yet. I dialed the number and my dad answered. Thank God they work at the same place.

" This is Tom how can I help you?"

"Dad?"

"Amanda! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me at work?!"

"Dad their missing." I said starting to cry. I could tell he was about to cry.

"Whos missing?" he said, voice shakey, "Your sisters?" No the gingerbread man! Of course my sisters! I wanted to scream at him. " Ye-" was all i got out before he broke into sobs then I heard the company hold line music. It was about as good as elevator music maybe worse.

Then I heard "This is Denise how may I help you?" Mom. Then I managed to choke out "Mom... They... My... Jamie... Amy... Missing..." I studdered but she got what i was saying. "Oh my God please no!! How why? Oh honey! You must but scared sensless! I'm comming! Don't you worry mama's coming!" she yelled and the phone went dead.

Then i heard a knock. It was my ex, Drew. The guy was a butt munch. He was a "popular" guy. Mostly a wanna-be. Lame. "So the wonderful wolf/witch sisters are gone and your left eh?" he said. What was he talking about?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•