Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 11

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

Then i felt the little bird move. It got slightly heavier and i looked down and saw it changeing. This bird wasn't a bird at all! It was... Amanda?!?! She was... Then i realized she hadn't been following. I probably just killed my angel...The love of my life... My other half... My soul mate.... My mate...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

How could I be so stupid? I felt like an idiot. I hope she forgibes me.... I set her down by a tree being careful not to move her too much. Had i injured her? Hope not...

After about 15 min she bolted up right. "Where are they?!" she mentally asked frantically. Puzzled I asked "Who?" "Them!"

"Who's 'them'?"

"T-they took my sisters...."

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Thats who had hurt her. I was going to kill them. Whoever they are.

•*•*•*•*Amanda's POV•*•*•*•*•*•

I had to save my sisters. Those...those evil, vile, disgusting, disgraces were going to pay. I smelled the familiar scent of Cherry Chapstick, Suave Cherry Blossom shampoo and conditioner, and cherry shower gel. Incase you haven't noticed, we are all big cherry fans.

He now understood. "We need to shift. Now." I declared in our minds. "Into..."

"Some type of bird."

"Okkkk... anything specific?"

"Just shut up and do it already Erik!"

"Alright, alright. Geez someones in a bad mood today."

I shot him an icy glare. "How would you like it if I smacked you and you hit a freakin tree?!?!" I screamed mentally at him, momentarily forgetting THEY were nearby. His head dropped in shame. "I-I didn't mean to... I hadn't realized you weren't following..." He looked so... so disconsolate... I should give him some space... I walked into the dense forest the encircled us.

As soon as i disappeared into the trees I saw movement in my peripherial vision. Then someone grabbed me and I screamed like i had never screamed in my entire life. I screamed FOR my life.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

disconsolate- synonym for sad.

peripherial vision-all that is visible to the eye outside of the central vision