Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 7

Amanda Novero- Trippets Chapter 7

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

I had him. "WRONG IMPOSTER!" Fear flashed in his eyes. "it was June 5 to July 18! Our first kiss was on July 4th!!! Imposter!!!!" I jumped and pinned him to the ground. "Now tell me who you REALLY are. NOW."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Fear flashed through his eyes. Then he slapped me across the face. I looked away trying to hide the pain he caused. I felt him moving under me. Then it stopped.

I looked down and was staring into the face of a stranger. His hair was a sandy brown. His gorgeous eyes were like chocolate. His skin a tan color. He was strong, I could tell. I sucked in a quick breath. He was amazing.

"W-who are you?" I stammered. He looked up. "I am Erik. And who are you?" Erik said. "Amanda"

I saw a look of love flash across his eyes. At first I wasn't sure, but then I was.

"What are you Erik?" I asked, with more than a little curiosity in my voice.

"A shifter... and a wolf. What are YOU."

"Vamp, shifter, immortal, wolf, and witch."

"Wow, thats quite a combo."

"I know."

"You, uhh, look really nice Amanda."

"Thanks"

"Do you um... mind if I call Mandy?"

"Could care less."

"Ok."

We were silent for a long time. After about 15 min I got curious about all the different sights and smells. I realized I still had Erik pinned to the ground. I rolled to my left and off him. Then I became my true wolf, jet black with a white lightning bolt over my left eye and my front left paw was hot pink. The one "unnatural" color on a wolf is always on their most dominant paw or hand. I just happen to be a left handed wolf. (Note From The Author: I am a lefty myself!!) I am the only left handed wolf that I know. Which isn't out of very many people... Its only three... Two, Jamie and Drew, for sure aren't left handed. But what about Erik....

As if reading my mind he said: "I'm left handed as well." But his lips never moved... It was as if I heard his voice in my head... "Of course you hear me in your head silly. You are my mate." "Mate? Whats a mate?"

"You don't know?! How could you not know! Its one of the pieces of basic werewolf knowledge!"

"I've only known what I really am since this morning..."

"What?! How could you not have known???"

"Parents didn't want me to know I guess..."

"Well as your mate I'll teach you everything."

"First, Erik, I want you to tell me what a mate is."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Please comment and vote! I would like your thoughts on the story!