Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 5

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 5

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

I looked into his eyes and saw hunger through them. He went into attack mode. Crouched low, and lept. My last thought before hitting my head on a rock was a hawk. Then as soon as it crossed my mind, all was dark.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

I awoke to the sound of my name. I couldn't tell who it was. It was a voice I'd never heard before.... "It looks like this hawks wing is broken. I'll have to set it and bandage it," the voice said. "Ok. When do you think it'll fly again?"a second voice asked. I knew the voice... It was Drew. "Its possible. But then again it might not." the voice, that i suspected was a vet, said. I felt sharp pain and screamed. But it wasn't my scream that came out... it was. Screech of a hawk. I had changed before becoming unconcious...

After what seemed like eternity, I felt Drew pick me up and carry me to the car. After he set me down on the passenger side he walked to the drivers side and got in.

When we got to my house we walked in. Err... Drew carried me. Once inside I thought about being my normal self. When I had changed back my arm had a cast on it. "Broken," Drew said simply. "I know that I was there! Its also my arm!" I practically shouted. I was tired and in pain. Not a good conbination at the moment...

"Geez Amanda chill out. Just saying-" he started. I gave him the look of death and it shut him up, just like before... "Drew leave."

"But I-"

"Get out now. Don't make me force you out of here." I said turning my back on him. He looked at me and said "I doubt YOU could hurt me. I am more powerful. And you are injured." "Bite me," I said sarcastically.

Next thing I knew he was changing and I changed into my wolf. 'We can do this. Let me take over' a voice inside me said. 'Who are you?' I asked. I felt weird. Like I was the "weird" girl that talks to her self constantly. 'I, my darling, am your inner wolf.' 'How come I didn't know you were there before?' I asked 'You hadn't accepted you inner wolf yet' my wolf replied. 'Lets do this' we said together.

With my inner wolf as my guide, I managed to avoid further injury. After about 15 minutes we pinned Drew to the ground.

"We win," I said beaming. "We? Whos the other?" Drew questioned. 'Not everyone has fully accepted their inner wolf. Drew has not. He has no inner wolf. At least not yet.' my wolf said. "The other you can't see... But-" I started before Drew cut me off. "I can't see them?! Then how do you know thier real?! Are you crazy?! Do you hear voices in your head that tell you what to do?!" I was shocked at his sudden out burst. I looked at the ground.

"The o-other p-person is...." I trailer off, suddenly embarassed and self concious. Why I don't know. "Answer me Amanda!" He screamed at me. "The other person is my wolf." I said quickly. "Your wolf? What do you mean by your "wolf"?" he asked giving me a funny look. It was sort of a wtf-are-you-talking-about-Amanda look. "M-my inner wolf... she's like m-my conscience..." I stammered. "Hm... I think you crazy girl." A growl escaped my lips. Then next thing I knew we were on each other. We were like two hungry dogs, er, wolves, fighting over a meal.

"Ouch! Drew! That hurt really bad!" I screeched. Then takeing the form of a bird with beautiful white wings and soared out of his reach. He growled. "Thats not fair..." he grumbled angrily under his breath. "I heard that dog breath. Its compleatly fair. I'm simply using my abilities. I'm gonna shake my tail feathers up here," I squaked.

Again he growled. "Look bird brain, shake your tail feathers down here. Or are you too chicken?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Little me a bird brained chicken? Not likely fur face. But I'll fight if your ready to loose. I can fight with an injured arm." I said, challenging him. "Hey Drew, what do ya say we make ourselves a deal?"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•l