Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 4

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

I thought really hard about becoming a cat. I noticed the ground getting closer and things felt like they were moving around. I closed my eyes and thought about the cat. When I opened them i looked at my hands which were now paws. I had whiskers, fur, claws, and a tail. Awesome.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

"This is so cool!" I thought. I looked up at Drew and smiled. "Ok little kitty time to change back" he said.

I didn't want to be myself quite yet so i thought really hard about my sister, Amy. I imagined her soft blonde hair with ice blue eyes. Her pale skin and perfect complexion. Her body was fit and thin.

"Your sister? Really?" Drew asked. "Yup" I said popping the "p". Then he laughed a laugh that was, in a sense, kinda scary. It was loud and booming.

"Ok you gonna show me now or not?" I asked. "Ok little miss impatient. Just hold on a sec," he said. I saw him shake briefly, then in the blink of an eye there was an all brown wolf standing next to me. Whoa.

I looked into his eyes and saw hunger flash through them. He went into attack mode. Crouched low, and lept. My last thought before hitting my head on a rock was a hawk. Then as soon as it crossed my mind, all was dark.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Hope you liked it! Please comment and vote!!!! Sorry it's short!!