Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 6

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

Again he growled. "Look bird brain, shake your tail feathers down here. Or are you too chicken?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Little me a bird brained chicken? Not likely fur face. But I'll fight if your ready to loose. I can fight with an injured arm." I said, challenging him. "Hey Drew, what do ya say we make ourselves a deal?"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

"A deal you say? What kind of deal?"Drew's full attention was on me. "If I win this little battle, you teach me everything, and I mean everything, about shifters, immortals, wolves, witches, and vampires. If I loose-" "If you loose you are my personal weapon. For as long as I live." Drew cut in. I looked at him. And he smiled a wicked smile. I took a deep breath and repeated: "If I loose I am your," I sighed and took another deep breath before continuing, "I am you personal weapon as long as you live." "Its a deal then Miss Amanda." I felt like crying. Had just willingly bet myself??

The Answer:

Yes I had.

"We meet back here in exactly 1 hour. We will battle then."Drew said. "Ok. One hour." i agreed

-/-/-/-/-45 minutes Later-\-\-\-\-\

I shifted into an eagle and soared into the sky. If I didn't hurry up I was going to be late!

When I arrived Drew was standing in the middle of the clearing. Settling in a tree I watched him for a moment before becoming a flying squirrel and gliding to the soft grass below. It smelled of flower, honey, and a smell I wasn't familiar with. I shifted into human form except I traded the long straight blonde hair and blue eyes for straight jet black hair with lime green streaks and lime green eyes. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Drew stared for a moment. "What?" I asked. "You. Y-your beautiful." he said. Ok that is NOT the Drew I know. Drew never says anything even remotely close to that. There was something different about him. He smelled, off. Like it wasn't him.

I shifted to a bloodhound and sniffed around. Definetly no trace of the real Drew. There was no smell of his amazing cologne or equally delicious smelling shampoo and conditioner. I could tell "Drew" knew I thought something was off. Drew knew everything about me. I'll have to question him then.

"Soo Drew, I'm going to quiz you. To see how much you remember about me. Willing to take the test?" I asked sweetly. "Yes I am my lady." My lady? Where did THAT come from? "Ok here we go. First question: what is my absolute favorite color?"

He thought for a moment. "Lime green." he said. "Wrong. Its hot pink. Next question: Who is my favorite actress?". Again he thought. "Jennifer Anniston." he said as if he knew for sure. "Wrong. Anne Hathaway. Final question. You get this wrong and you for sure are not Drew. From what day to what day did we date? And what day was our first kiss?"

I knew he was panicking inside. After several minetes he spoke. "January 17 to March 12. And February 1."

I had him. "WRONG IMPOSTER!" Fear flashed in his eyes. "it was June 5 to July 18! Our first kiss was on July 4th!!! Imposter!!!!" I jumped and pinned him to the ground. "Now tell me who you REALLY are. NOW."