Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 3

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 3

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

Then i heard a knock. It was my ex, Drew. The guy was a butt munch. He was a "popular" guy. Mostly a wanna-be. Lame. "So the wonderful wolf and witch sisters are gone and your left eh?" he said. What was he talking about?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*• "What are you talking about Drew?" I asked "And why are you here?" "Someone doesn't know? Tsk tsk. I thought you would have known by now." He said sarcasticaly. "I guess you gotta wait and see.". Like I said, butt munch.

"Why don't you just tell me?" I asked impatiently. "Its more fun to figure it out yourself. Besides, if you don't already know they might not want you to know," he said with an evil smile. He's hopeless I'm not gonna get anything out of him. "Can you at least tell me what you mean by wolf/witch sisters?" I asked. "Weeeeeeell," he said, "I mean werewolf and witch. Magick and that sorta thing." "Like Jacob Black kinda of werewolf?" I asked. "Your sister Jamie is like that. However, you AND Amy are NOT like her." he said laughing as if I'd asked him what 2+2 was. "Then what ARE Amy and I? If we're not werewolves what are we?" Drew had my undivided attention. "Amy is quite magnificent. She is a true blood witch. Her blood has not been tainted by any other blood." he stated as if i should know. "What about me? How do I fit in?" I asked wondering what I was. No other "mythical" creatures came to mind. "You are a very, very special creature. You are part wolf, part witch, part vampire, part shifter and-" "AND?!?! How many creatures are there?!"I asked in a really loud, frightened voice. "Five and you happen to be all five." he said clearly annoyed I interrupted. "W-whats the fith?" "Immortal. Immortals and shifters are the rare, but an immortal shifter is even more rare" he said. "How do you know all of this?" I wasnt sure if he was lying to me or not. "My dear, I am a werewolf. But you neednt be afraid of me."

"Prove it."

"Ok but you better step back. And if you need to think of a bird and fly away it will be easy. Would you like to try it once before I show you? Just for saftey precautions?"

"Fine."

"ok think of an animal or person."

I thought really hard about becoming a cat. I noticed the ground getting closer and things felt like they were moving around. I closed my eyes and thought about the cat. When I opened them i looked at my hands which were now paws. I also had whiskers and a tail. Awesome.