Amanda Novero

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 1

It was a beautiful spring morning. I was going done stairs and heard a crash. "Jamie? Amy? Is that you?"I called to my sisters. All I got in response was a scream, it was Amy. "Amy hold on I'm coming!!! Jamie where are you?!?!". I ran to my parents room. Of course they had already left for work. 'Darn it!' I thought 'The one time we need you your not here'. I ran down the stairs. And, being the clutz I am, I slid in my socks and hit the door. 'Crap my nose is bleeding' I thought. 'oh well. Wait! Amy!!!'. "Amanda!!! Help me!!". It was Jamie now. "Im coming hold on!!

I ran into the garage where i found my sisters. Jamie had been cut down her arm. Amy was bruised and beaten. "Look out!" they screamed. I turned to see a dark figure I was cut beaten and abusied. Then all was silent and I blacked out.

I woke up to see scars all over. How long had I been out weeks? Days? Months? I saw my sisters, unconcious, on the floor. As i got up i hit something sharp. Ouch. It was still the same day. I hAd been out for an hour. I went upstair to get the first aid kit. I was so mad. Who did that guy think he was? What did he want? I was shaking now.

I got the kit and went down stairs. My sisters were gone. "Jamie? Amy? Where are you?" I yelled. Nothing. I looked all around the house and found no signs of them except empty dressers in their rooms.

I called 911 to report them missing. "911 emergency whats your emergency?" A voice asked. "My two sisters are missing!" I half screamed half cried. "Can I get names and ages?" the voice asked. "Jamie and Amy Novero," I replied, "age 15." "Are they both 15?" was the response. "Yes they are my sisters" I said. "we're triplets." "what is your name?". "Amanda". "Ok sweetie I'll keep in touch can i get you phone number?" I gave her my phone number and she hung up.

I was alone for the first time. Ever. My sisters and I were inseprable. We were more like best friends. Sure we fought, but not very often.