chapter 18

(Trigger warning: CRINGY HORRIBLE FIGHT SCENE and death) 

Bold = actions 
normal = speaking 
italics = Thoughts  
italics and underlined = singing 
F/g - when Fred and George are talking at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~ 8 months

DJ: Please may we have Mr and Mr and Mrs strange-Barnes to the tbe dance floor for the first dance. They will be dancing to can you feel the lo-- 

BANG!! 

voice: Stop what you're doing traitors and give me back Harry. 

Everyone looks towards the door where the voice came from to see 

Dumbledore. 

Tony, steve, bucky, bruce, stephan, peter, Thor, natasha, clint and Loki quickly got into a fighting stance facing towards Dumbledore while Fred, Charlie, and George try and protect Harriet, Max and the guests.

Loki: What are you doing here Dumbledore? 

Dumbledore: I'm here for Harry. He needs to come defeat Voldemort. It's his destiny 

Tony: We won't let you take Harriet. Old man.

clint: You will have to go through us

Dumbledore: So be it.

They start to fight. Dumbledore sends a expeliarmus at the avengers but Stephan puts up a protection bubble on the avengers. Tony has his iron man fly to him before blasting Dumbledore from behind who also puts up a protection spell. However the spell drops as sends as ice blast at making him lose contractions on the spell for long enough for peter to pull Dumbledore's wand out out of his hand with the web shooters and snape the wand in half. Unlucky for the avengers, Dumbledore knows no wand magic. Dumbledore was about to send a curio at Peter when Natasha kicks him in the head making him stumble backwards into Hulk who smashed Dumbledore into the ground. Clint sends a net arrow at Dumbledore that ties him to the ground. Dumbledore magiced the net off just to be hit in the head with Thor's hammer by Steve which made him fall forward. But he was grabbed by Bucky's metal arm at the throat. Bucky strangled him before slamming him onto the group making him lose consciousness.

Thor: This is for my niece! 

Thor sends lightening at Dumbledore, killing him.  Loki makes his body disappear and appear again in one of cells at shield HQ. Before they go over to Harriet, Charlie, fred and George. Charlie was comforting Max. Fred and George was rubbing Harriet's back. Harriet looked very pale. 

Natasha: Dumbledore won't hurt you anymore 

clint: So you don't need to be scared any more

Harriet: that's not it 

Peter: Then what's wrong? 

Harriet: The twins are coming! 

Everyone else: WHAT!

What happens next? Will the twins and Harriet be ok? What will the twins be called? Read on to find out