Voices, voices, voices

(Lol idk how to make distorted text)

We sat there in an awkward silence.

"Is there a way for me to get back to the kingdom fast?" I stated in fear that i might be there with the half bloods for a long period of time. "Yes but, by the way the guards were after you it might be best if you stayed out for a little." Phil answered. I glared at Techno not sure if that was the best bet in this situation, Phil didn't seem bad but Techno had a weird aura about him. And I had run into many people who "didn't seem bad." And because of that i learned its my best bet to stay away.

Especially from half bloods.

"A-am I even aloud to stay?..." i mumbled scared if i was intruding, they may be half blood but i still have manners. Phil seemed to relax slightly "If you help out around the house, of course we are willing to let you stay for a while!"

=Techno P.O.V.=

"KĮŁŁ"
                               "BŁŒÔD"

           "ŠTŒP HÏM"                       
                                                  "HĒ DĮD THÍS TØ ŸŒŪ"
     "PHÏŁ..."
                                        "TØMMY..."
"WÏŁ..."
                                                  "THĖŸ WĮŁŁ HĘÆR ÜŠ TÓØ"

Needless to say the voices did not like (Y/N)... i had resisted the urge to stab a sword through their chest about 4 to 5 times since they woke up. If they stayed id probably kill them. I mean after what he did to me that wouldn't be to bad, but Phil would be pissed if I caused any problems for our "guest."
——————————————-
Sorry its short but ill most likely upload more short parts also. I finally thought the whole story through HEHE ITS INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST!