Hay?

Phil nodded along as I explained why I hadn't finished my chore. As i finish i slowly start to quiet down. "It sounds stupid now because i know it won't hurt me but it was terrifying at the time okay?!" I huff out. Phil chuckled and walked towards me to which I slightly shuffle back. "Hm? Sorry am i making you uncomfortable?" He said as he slowly took a step back. I just mumble "well your a half blood so im... wary... of you to say the least." He had a look of slight shock but also determination "ah your one of those people, I see."
"Whats that supposed to mean?" I say slightly offended.

"You judge based off of what you hear and not what you see... its not terrible seeing as you were in the kingdom for so long." "How did you?-" "No one gets that freaked out about being outside of the walls that much unless they have never been." He stated matter of factly. (how do you write that?)  I nod finding it amusing that he can pick up on such little details. "Anyways, since the job will take a while and we are already short on time. Tommy can help you!" I cocked my head to the side "uhhhhh, Tommy is the loud blond one right?"

"Thats my son" Phil agreed. "Got it" i walked outside to see Tommy already out there with, who I'm assuming is Wilbur. Why may i be assuming that? Because Tommy has a hay bail on top of him and "Wilbur" is sitting on it and Tommy is screaming at him to get off. That might be enough evidence. Maybe? I don't know at this point. I walked over to them and cleared my throat which caught their attention. I put the gloves back on and motioned to Wilbur to get up, which without hesitation he complied. I stared at Wilbur then at Tommy and muttered "Just for your info, yall are cover in hay. Why? I don't know. Nor do i wanna know." I picked up the bail and walked away.

3rd person P.O.V.

The brothers both laughed at what (M/n) pointed out. (M/n) picked up the hay bail and put in the pen, and walked back over to the shed. "Buzz kill." Wibur chucked out. "Not gonna lie i hoped he would throw it at you" Tommy said. "Oh you shut it, aren't you supposed to be helping him!" Tommy an him held eye contact for a second until they saw (M/n) walking back from the pen meaning he had already taken another bail. "Rightttttt" Tommy whispered, not wanting to have to deal with the awkward tension between him and (M/n). Wil glared at Tommy for a second.

"Fine!" Tommy stood up and walked in the shed as (M/n) walked out of the shed again. He seemed to swerve around Tommy trying to avoid him. Phil already gave Tommy and Wilbur a slightly warning about (M/n), he wasn't comfortable half bloods. When he said this he had the intention of making (M/n) feel safer and hopefully let Tommy know to not be to pushy. But it only sparked a flame in his heart, the same flame Phil had when he was told (M/n) didn't like half bloods.

Not only would they try to befriend him.
But try to be his safe place.
Maybe even his family