8. DRUNK KAJU & HEART TO HEART TALKS - 1

Hey dear readers, I'm back again...

We saw Kozi and now let's see SidSa and Moran...

There are 10K+ readers of my story. Thank you so much for loving my story this much...😊❤️

.............................................................

Col. Batra has already introduced ATS team as recruits at the ball's starting. Now, all are enjoying the ball.

On the other hand, Karan followed Monami to the terrace. He's now feeling a little tipsy. He's drunk and he wants to talk to his Rani Sahiba.

Monami was lost in the atmosphere and was thinking about her and Karan's disturbed equation. She chuckled sarcastically remembering his accusations and yet a love confession.

Someone back - hugged her from behind but she didn't react and turned to him. Karan was still holding her from her waist and made her seat over the edged wall of the terrace.

Monami - What the hell do you want Karan? And what the hell are you even doing?

Karan - Shhhh... (Puts a finger on her lips) Kitna chillati ho tum Miss. Fighter. Mujhe bhi to bolne ka mauka do. (In a childish tone)

Monami - Kya bolna chahte ho tum? Aur kya sunu main? Ab bolne ko aur sunne ko reh kya gya hai?

Karan (A tear fell from his eyes) - Tum kya mujhse badala logi? Maine tumhari baat nahi suni, tumhe hamesha judge karta raha, tumhe har bar sorry bolne ke bavajud hurt karta raha. I know tum mujhe maf nahi karogi but please give me another chance.

Monami - I had to leave my dream and leave this academy because of you Special Agent Karan Shergill aur main tumhe iske liye kabhi maf nahi karugi.

Karan - Main tumse bahot pyaar karta hu Monami. Main janta hu ke sirf bol dene se kuch nahi hoga but...

Monami didn't stop for him to complete and pushed him away. She got down from the edged wall and beginning to walk away from him but Karan stoped her and pulled her back catching her waist securely in his hands. He turned her towards him and...

Karan - Main tumhe kahi jane nahi dunga Miss. Fighter. Mujhse dur ab main tumhe jane dene se raha.

Monami was there in his arms after 5 years and she wants to stay there forever but her mind wasn't allowing her to do so. So, she started to struggle and tried to get free but in vain...

Monami - Karan 6odo mujhe varna maine agar chilla diya na to tumhare liye acha nahi hoga.

Karan - Thik hai, chillao. (Like a child) Magar main tumhe nahi 6oduga.

Monami was struggling and Karan was trying to keep her at her place only. Monami tried everything, even her training moves but no use. Monami didn't know that in that struggle, she came way too much close to Karan. Their noses were practically touching eachother's.

Monami realised that and stoped her struggle. She bit her lips in nervousness and that was the last straw for Karan. He couldn't resist kissing her. He started to kiss her softly, Monami tried to stop him and because of that the kiss turned into a passionate one. He wanted her to kiss him back so, he started to put pressure in the kiss.

Finally, Monami stoped struggling and kissed him back. They were kissing eachother after 5 years. So, there was so much passion in their kiss...

.............................................................

On the other hand Sid went behind Sanju because she was a bit drunk.

Sanju was seating there, criss-crossing her legs and had a dreamy look on her face. Sid went near her.

Sid - Sanjana, are you okey?

Sanju (Putting her hands around his neck) - Tum mujhe Sanjana bula rahe ho? (a little cryingly). Tum mere dost hi ho na?... Nai nai nai... Tum to mere husband ho ab... (Laughs cutely)

Sid put his hands on her waist, trying to balance her.

Sid - To tum chahti ho ke main tumhe Sanju bulau? Tumhine kaha tha na tumhare apne hi tumhe Sanju bulate hai koi bahar wale nahi fir?

Sanju - Ha na, aur tum to pati ho na mere... Isliye bula sakte ho.

She was acting like a child in front of him, who needs protection as well as love and care from her mother.

Sid - Lekin tumhine kaha tha na that tum insab ko nahi manti. To main bas tumhari baat man raha hu.

Sanju (Clutching his collar) - Bade aaye... Baat man raha hu... Tum jaise meri har baat mante ho na?

Seeing her baby anger, Sid was smiling.

Sanju (A little angrily) - Tumhe mazak lagta hai yeh? Tumhe pata hai... Tumhe pata hai kitna miss kiya hai maine tumhe? Maine tumhe mujhse dur jane ko kaha aur tum chale gaye. Mujhe mana nahi sakte the, jaise pehle karte the?

And she's crying now. Sid held her close and hugged her to calm her down.

Sanju stoped crying and put her hands on his cheeks and said...

Sanju - Tum na meri har baat mat mana karo. Agar main ziddi hu to tum bhi apni zid dikha sakte the na?

She was talking so cutely that Sid felt to just kiss her and tell her that he also missed her. He wanted to tell her that how he felt when he was away from her, from last 5 years.

Sid - Thik hai agar tum yahi chahti ho to get ready Mrs. Ganju. I'm going to manaofy you by hook or by crook. Aise to vesebhi tum meri hi ho par main tumhe har tarah se apna banana chahata hu. Aur uske liye main bahot ziddi banne wala hu.

Sanju - Main kese man lu ke tum dubara mujhe 6odkar nahi jaoge aur apna vaada pura karoge? Aur main ye kese man lu ke tum mujhse pyaar karte ho?

After listening this, Sid kisses her forehead and looked towards her.

Sid - You're right. Pehle bhi tumhe hurt kiya hai, tumhari feelings ko hurt kiya hai. Sabit to main karuga but tumhe manate hue. Get ready Sanju, to be mine.

Sanju was happy yet confused. She suddenly got up.

Sid - Kya hua Sanju? Tum thik to ho?

Sanju - Maine na dessert ni khaya. Mujhe chocolates chahiye.

Sid - Abhi chocolates kaha milegi?

Sanju - Vo tumhara headache hai. Mujhe chocolates chahiye matlab chahiye.

She was acting so cutely and Sid was smiling seeing her baby form. No one will believe that Sanju could be this cute like a little kid.

Sid - Thik hai, thik hai. Main dekhta hu kya kar sakta hu. Tum yahi rehna, yaha se hilna nahi, okey? Varna no chocolates.

And Sanju seats there only criss-crossing her legs again, putting a finger on her lips like an obedient student. Sid laughed seeing this Sanju. He kissed her forehead again and said...

Sid - Main aata hu hun? Jana ni kahi.

Sanju just nodded her head and Sid went to canteen area to find something sweet if there's something left.

.............................................................

Here you go dear readers...

How was it?

I know shayad thoda boring lage but I guess ye likhne ke bad main itna to samaj gai ke drunk logo ko dikhana vo bhi likhkar is not my cup of tea... So please bear with it somehow...😞😞😞

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...

Till the next part, take care & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️