10. THEY DO REMEMBER

Hey guys, I'm back again...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

It's 5 am in the morning when they woke up due to Karan's continuous alarm ringing. Karan woke up clutching his head as he was drunk yesterday night and it's his hangover now.

He saw Monami in his room, on his bed and that too, she was sleeping comfortably with him. He smiled seeing her and caressed her face. Due to that, Monami snuggled into him more and hugged him more tightly.

Faizi had came there yesterday night and seen them like this after so long and that's why he went towards the guest quarters to give them some much needed privacy but he had decided to confront all of them the next day.

Suddenly, Monami started to shiver and grabbed Karan's hand very tightly. Karan immediately knew that what's happening with her. She was having a nightmare. Karan immediately hugged her and started to say some soothing words to her.

Karan - Shh... Monami, I'm with you. You are here with me. Please, calm down.

And Monami calmed a little down but then she suddenly shouted and woke up with a jerk.

Monami - NO!!!

Karan was shocked seeing that. He never have ever imagined to see Monami like this.

Karan - Tum thik ho, Monami?

Monami was confused right now that why she was here.

Monami - What am I doing here?

Karan was going to answer her but Faizi entered and saw them awake.

Faizi - Are wah to aap dono finally jag hi gaye varna humne to socha tha ke pyaar ke chakkar me aap dono bhul hi jayege ke aap yaha... academy me hai.

Karan/Monami - SHUT UP FAIZI!!!

They both looked at eachother and then looked elsewhere but at eachother. Faizi saw this and secretly smiled.

Faizi - Acha jokes apart, ab aap dono jag hi gaye hai to zara fresh ho jaiye aur uske bad mujhe aap sab gym area me mile.

Karan was going to say something but Faizi interrupted him and said with a finality in his tone.

Faizi - It's important, end of discussion. Karan humari puri team vaha honi chahiye aur Monami, Sid aur Koel... tum teeno bhi.

Monami - Sirf hum teeno?.... Not my whole team?

Faizi - Haa sirf aap teeno.

Karan - To fir in namunon ko (Monami glared at him)... I mean, in recruits ko training kon dega, drills kon karayega?

Monami - Ustadji se keh do tum Faizi, tab tak hum ready hokar aate hai.

Faizi nodded his head and went to talk to Ustadji. Here, they both are alone now.

Karan - Tum yaha kese aayi Monami?

Monami - As if you don't know Karan. Anyways, humare pass faltu ki baaton ka time nahi hai. Faizi kafi serious lag raha tha. Lagta hai kal kuch hua hai. Ready ho jao. Main Sid aur Koel ke sath gym me milti hu.

And she left without listening his reply but she didn't see Karan smiling.

(Lo bhaiyya, ho gya kand. Yaha to sirji ko sab yad hai, kahi asa na ho ke jo permission mohtarma ne aadhe man se di thi usme vahi fas jaye!!!😜😜😜)

............................................................

All were waiting in the gym area and among them one person was hell worried because she remembered everything that has happened yesterday.

It was Koel who was worried about yesterday night. Faizi entered in the gym area and purposefully stood beside Koel and was seeing her expressions.

Faizi - To aapko kal Raat ka sab yaad hai?

Koel - Kya... matlab???

Faizi - Baniye mat Koel. Hum kal humare bich jo hua uski baat kar rahe hai.

Bala - Faizi sirji, kya ho gya?

Sumanji (Slowly to Chitra) - Humne kaha tha na kuch to jhol hoga, jab humne kal is Koel ko talli halat me dekha tha?

Chitra (In the same tone) - Haa Sumanji, aap sahi thi.

Sanju - Yaha kya ho kya raha hai, koi mujhe bataega bhi?

Sanju was feeling a headache because of the hangover. She was clutching her head out of pain. Karan saw that so, he went near her.

Karan - Sanju tu thik to hai?

Sanju - Haa bhai... Main thik hu. Vo bas shayad kal galti se thodi alcohol pi li thi

In between she was glancing at Sid but she couldn't be able to face him.

(So, in mohtarma ko bhi sab kuch yaad hai. Ab aaya na kahani me twist. Bada maza aayega ab.😜😜😜)

Sid was looking at her and was smiling seeing her. Monami saw her best friend's reaction and asked him...

Monami - Sid bro, kya kiya hai tune kal?

Sid - Maine kuch nahi kiya hai Monu bro, jo hua vo to tere Godji ki marzi hi thi.

He was smiling mischievously. Monami knew that something was amiss so, she started to think about yesterday's events.

Karan got drunk. Hell, he even don't drink. He's a soldier and he like to be on alert 24*7. Then, how the hell was he drunk? And now Sanju's this behaviour. She put 2 and 2 together and calculated the whole scene and she suddenly looked at Sid furiously.

Sid - Kya?

Monami - Vo tera hi kand tha na? Tune Karan aur Sanju ki drink spike ki thi na?

Sid - Tu bahot slow hai meri tubelight.

Monami was going to strangle him so badly but someone saved him... That was Faizi.

Faizi - Asa kya hai jo aap log Koel ke baare me humse 6ipa rahe hai?

All got shocked listening this, no one was talking and Koel didn't know how to react. She was afraid to get rejected again but this time she has decided that she will face this rejection bravely.

Faizi - Kya?... Ab bolo bhi. Asa kya hai jo humse 6ipaya ja raha hai?

Karan - Asa kuch bhi nahi hai Faizi.

But Koel have had enough now. She wanted this matter to be sorted for good. So, she spoke up.

Koel - That's enough guys. He knows everything already. Koi fayda nahi hai usse jhuth bolne ka.

All - WHAT??? HOW???

Koel - Main kal drunk thi, I don't know how but I was. To usi vajah se maine sach bol diya. He knows guys. EVERYTHING!!!

.............................................................

Precap - Faizi and Koel's History...😜😜😜

And I was way too much happy seeing the precap of the next episode. Chalo acha hai, Karan finally ye soch to raha hai ke Monami apni marzi se vapas nahi gai. What do you think guys?😍😍😍

And that Hitler prajati, walnut Mahajan wants to send our Monu to London. Karan and Sid needs to do something really very soon...😱😱😱

Here you go dear readers...

How was it?

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️