13. AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey dear readers...

Please enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

It's been two days to what happened that morning and all are still trying to track the Director in their own way.

ATS team were also trying to befriend the recruits, that's the reason every recruits are there friends now except two recruits, Ajay and Saloni.

They were the weird ones out of all the other recruits. So, Monami went to Karan to talk to him about these two recruits. Monami knocked on his door.

Karan - Come in.

Monami entered inside the room and saw Karan working on a laptop. That's why he didn't knew that it was Monami who came there. To gain his attention, Monami called him from behind.

Monami - Karan...

Karan got up with a jerk and a little surprised to see Monami there. But he knew that she wouldn't come here if she didn't have any work. So, he asked her...

Karan - Rani Sahiba, aap yaha? Kuch kam tha kya?

Monami wanted to retort but her work was more important at that time so, she didn't bothered to correct him. She locked the door and said...

Monami - Haa, vo.... Mujhe tumse do recruits ke baare me baat karni thi Karan.

Karan - Which recruits?

Monami - Cadet Ajay Verma aur Cadet Saloni Jha ke baare me tum kitna jante ho?

Karan - Zyada kuch nahi, jo information humare pass available hai bas utna hi.... Kyu? Kya hua? Tumhe inpe shaq hai kya?

Monami - Shaq..... Haa, keh sakte ho kyuki unka behaviour asa hai but I'm not sure yet. Mujhe thoda waqt do, main pata lagane ki koshish karti hu aur aaj raat milke discuss karte hai ke kisko kya pata chala.

Karan - Thik hai. To trainners aur baki ke faculty members ke baare me bhi tabhi baat kar lege hum.

Monami nodded and started to leave. But Karan stoped her by holding her hand.

Karan - Monami ruko. Mujhe tumse kuch pu6na hai.

Monami looked at Karan's hand so, he left her hand and made her sit on his bed. He sat in front of her on a chair.

Karan - Monami vo..... Tumne kaha tha ki..... Tum mujhe ek chance dogi taki.... Taki main tumhe bata saku that I'm genuine with my apology and love. Do I still have that chance?

Monami was silent for a while. She knew that he remembered everything from that night when he got drunk.

Monami - Look Karan, mere pass faltu waqt nahi hai waste karne ko. Aur rahi baat second chance ki, to diya tumhe second chance. Prove kardo ke tum genuine ho in apologising me, atleast. About the love thing, we'll see.

Karan was really very happy listening this but in the next second Monami said something and he got sad again.

Monami - But ye mat samajhna ke main tumhe kabhi bhi maf karugi. Mafi mangna tumhara kam hai aur maf karna mera. Tum mujhe force nahi kar sakte to forgive you because I don't trust you anymore. Hell, I don't trust anyone, anymore. Thanks to you. Let's meet tonight for further investigation.

And Monami left from there. Karan was feeling so heartbroken. Now, he understood that how much Monami is hurt because of his behaviour.

It was dinner time now. All the recruits were there in the canteen excluding ATS team and trainners. After some time, ATS team came there and took their dinner and sat with the recruits.

All were having fun dinner with eachother. Sid, Bikram, Rajbir & Guari were talking with other recruits. Monami and Koel were talking but less, considering their current image and behaviour.

Trainners entered inside the canteen and went to take their dinner plates. Karan put his plate on the table and stood in the middle of the canteen and said...

Karan - Namoono.....

Monami again glared at him so, he corrected himself...

Karan - I mean.... Recruits, tum sab logo ke liye Mrs. Batra ne ek picnic organise ki hai. It will be of 3 days and 2 nights so, pack your bags according to that. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 0600 hours sharp. Jo bhi late aaya vo yahi academy me rahega because hum use 6odkar nikal jayege.

Monami and the whole ATS team was confused because they didn't get any information regarding this and recruits were very much happy about this. They were shouting out of excitement and happiness. So, Sanju shouted at them...

Sanju - Chupchap sab apna dinner finish karke room me chalo varna dinner bhi aur picnic bhi cancel karva dege, samjhe?

They shut up and had their dinner silently. All the recruits went to their rooms but ATS team went to gym area. Karan and his team were already there.

Monami (Irritatedly) - What the hell!!! Hume inform kyu nahi kiya gya?..... Aur tumse to main milne bhi aayi thi, tab kyu nahi bataya?.... (Sid was going to say something but Monami showed her hand and said) For work Sid, get your brains out of gutter.

All chuckled. Monami fumed seeing this...

Monami - Kya maine koi joke crack kiya hai, jo aap sab log has rahe hai? Focus on the work.

Now, Karan tell me, what's this all picnic thing about? Because I know you, tum faltu me to asa nahi karoge. Now tell me, what's going on?

Karan was happy listening this. Actually, the whole team was happy but they were trying to stop their smile, in order to not anger the only Jwalamukhi here called Monami.

Karan - You are right, Monami. Ye picnic asehi plan nahi hui hai.

Do baatein,

Monami lifted her two fingers, being aadat se majboor.😜😜😜 All looked at her in a surprise but Monami said...

Monami - Kya???...... Continue...

Karan - Do baatein...

Pehli, (Monami lifted 1st finger) to let them loose a bit more as Monami said something earlier about our two recruits. So that we can understand them better and connect with them more. We can gather more information about them and it's a proven theory considering we have trained you three and we were quite close after that picnic.

Monami smiled a little but hid it as soon as it came on her face. Everyone saw that but didn't said anything.

Aur dusri, (Monami lifted her 2nd finger) Monami, Guari found something regarding your Director. To uske liye, tumhe aur tumhari team ko academy se bahar jana zaroori hai. Lekin agar sirf tum 6 log bahar jaoge to questions raise hoge to isliye we came up with this idea.

Monami put her hand down and said...

Monami - Hmm okey. By the way, tum mujhe trainners aur baki ke faculty members ke baare me batane wale the na?

Karan - That can wait, Monami. Abhi kal ki taiyyari karte hai. Vapas aane ke baad is topic pe baat karege.

Monami - Thik hai. To main ab chalti hu, mujhe packing bhi karni hai aur sona bhi hai.

And she left from there without even listening their answer.

Karan - Chalo hum bhi chalte hai ab, lekin yaad rakhna kal subhe thik 0600 hours pe nikalege hum.

And he also left from there so did everyone. Let's see, what tomorrow brings for them to deal with!!!!!!

.............................................................

Here you go dear readers...

How was it???

Any suggestions or advices or even criticisms are welcomed here dear readers. So, don't hesitate to say anything to me about my stories...

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Goodnight everyone...