1. Crazy Over You

The day is finally here! It's time to meet the 99 girls for the first time. The staff call you from your waiting room and tell you to standby. You meet Tiffany and Sunmi in the hallway behind a big triangle shaped door and you politely greet your sunbaes. It's your turn to walk through the doors and you hear screaming as you guys enter.

You bow first and wave to the girls while you take a look around the stage. There are so many pretty faces and you continue to glance up as you make your way to the masters table.

 There are so many pretty faces and you continue to glance up as you make your way to the masters table

You make it to your seat and while waiting, you continue to glance around. You recognize one familiar face, it's Yujin unnie! You are excited to see her as you are a cheshire and you remember seeing on the news that she would be participating. You've always wanted to be friends with her but you haven't had much opportunity to meet her as your promotion schedules have never aligned. You give her and the rest of the girls a quick "hwaiting" as you continue to glance.

One girl sitting in the top right hand side in the furthest row catches your eye, making you do a double take. She's wearing a grey blazer and a black crop top and she's staring straight back at you. Her beautiful smile and mesmerizing cat eyes make your heart flutter and you don't realize your widening smile as you continue to stare at her.

Suddenly, Yeo Jingoo begins to speak and you turn back to the papers in front of you and start to prepare for the first group. You quickly sneak a peak back to see her one more time and hope that no one notices you.

Little did you know, someone noticed.

Unknown to you, the girl's chicken feet loving cellmate with long dark wavy hair, Heo Jiwon, says to her, "Is it just me or did you see Y/N sunbaenim smile at us?".

"I saw it too, she is even prettier in real life" says the girl.

"You know, she looked back again a thIRD time at us, I wonder why. I hope she thinks I'm pretty too. I would killll to date her" says Jiwon.

Oh, so she's fruity too? But I want y/n sunbaenim to be smiling at me, the girl thought.

The first group is on the stage. All the masters and even the contestants can't stop commenting on how pretty the first group is.

"She's so pretty" said vocal master Jo Ayoung. "Yeah, she really is" you said in agreement.

"Watch our for your heart, bang! We are the best visual killers!" said the performing group.

All the masters, including you, agreed and cheered them on.

"Visual killers indeed" you said to everyone.

"I'm jealous, I want Y/N sunbaenim to say that to me too" said Jiwon.

The girl smiled back at her cellmate but she thought to herself, me too