6. Eye Catching

You try your best to play if off but you're not sure if she noticed what you just tried to do. She grabs your hand when you release her from the hug. 

Cai Bing gives you a shy smile and tells you how nervous she is for the upcoming performance. 

"Don't be! Just perform like how you've been practicing and try your best to just enjoy the stage" you say in response. 

This time, it's Cai Bing who gives your hand a squeeze before leaving. 

You gather with the masters backstage as you guys prepare to walk out together. You greet them politely and you guys begin to make small talk and catch up as you guys wait for filming to begin.  

"Are there any trainees who have caught your eye" asks Tiffany. 

"Mmm ne unnie, there's actually a lot haha. So many of them are so talented, it's hard to just choose one. Cai Bing, Xiaoting, Kim Dayeon, You Dayeon, Ruiqi, Jiyoon, Hikaru, Hyerim, Ziyin, Yurina, Yujin, Jiwon and literally I could go on and on but especially those few" you reply. You assume that she meant talent wise and not romantically...

"Oh nado (me too), I'm really rooting for Yujinie and Hyerim and the girls from Wow Thing stage, I want them to debut and be successful. There's a lot more that I'm rooting for too. It really is so hard to choose" Tiffany replies. 

"Nado nado, Cai Bing's aura is insane I can't wait to see her performance again. Xiaoting is also so pretty, I'm obsessed with her dance line" Sunmi adds. 

"Ne I'm so excited to see their performances" you say. 

"Filming is starting now" says the PDs and you hear the sound of the slate. 

You walk out with the masters and take your seat at the table

You walk out with the masters and take your seat at the table. You were sitting between Tiffany and Sunmi. 

"Annyeong!" Tiffany says. 

"Annyeong yaedeula (hi guys)" you say.  

"Have you practiced a lot? You must be nervous...but still you've got to do it" Sunmi says. 

"Don't be nervous, hwaiting!" you say. 

Jingoo walks out on the stage. "Dear 99 girls. Finally the first mission of Girls Planet 999 Connect Mission's performances will unfold" he starts. He continues his hosting duties. 

Before the first team's turn, you guys watch the footage of the dance battle. You smile to yourself when you think of the memories from that day.