9. Bad Timing

You swear you felt your heart beat out of your chest and your pulse begins to race when you make eye contact with her. Even from the masters' table you could tell that she had been crying, but still she looked beautiful.

You couldn't take your eyes off of her. Even when she caught you looking at her red handed, you still couldn't look away.

Cai Bing however, turned her head around a few seconds after meeting your gaze.

You were embarrassed that she had caught you staring at her but you were also so mesmerized by her beauty.

You were also embarrassed at how quickly she turned around after making eye contact but you're forced to think about that later when Jingoo returns on stage and begins speaking.

What you didn't know was that Cai Bing turned around because she was too shy to meet your gaze any longer and what you couldn't see was that a small smile appeared on Cai Bing's face after she had caught you staring and turned around.

"For this team battle, the winners get three times the votes in 24 hours. Here are the three teams competing for the benefit of three times the votes." Jingoo announces.

"Ah 3 times?" Sunmi asks.

"The first idol group with four million album sales! The idol group that went beyond borders to take over the world. The next group will be performing "The Eve" by EXO!" Jingoo says.

While "The Eve" team makes their way on stage, the masters talk amongst themselves.

"These girls are known for a reason" Onestar says.

"I doubt they will make a mistake" Juhee agrees.

"I think their one downfall may be that they didn't make any improvements since the last rehearsal but I really hope that is not the case" you add.

"Majayo" Mihawk agreed with you.

This performance was also one that you were especially looking forward to because EXO was one of the groups that turned you into a kpop fan and "The Eve" is one of your favourite EXO songs.

You were rooting for many members in this team and you were especially rooting for You Dayeon since she was the one who put the team together but she wasn't able to perform the parts that she wanted.

You were also really looking forward to hearing Jeong Jiyoon's vocals again. Maybe it was because you also have a deeper vocal tone but you really loved how smooth her vocal tone is. Her vocal tone reminded you of EXO's D.O. so you thought she was the perfect person for the main vocal part.

The girls take take their positions and the stage lights dim and brighten when the music begins to play.