Do you need help with that

I had a stressful day at work today. My boss wouldn't leave me alone-like usual- and kept piling on work. I got home early though, since I'm friends with the boss' assistant. These days I always get off ate because of my boss and never get to spend time with my boyfriend. I went grocery shopping before I came so I made my way to the kitchen and started making dinner. Sammy's car was in the driveway, but I guess he's sleeping since he didn't come down. I prepared dinner and set the table. I hurriedly climbed upstairs to wake Sammy up. Once I got to our bedroom's door, I heard moaning. I didn't hear girl's moaning though. I roughly opened the door and found Sammy jerking off. He looked up at me, shocked.
"U-um he-hey Y/N." Sammy began stuttering.
"Hey Sammy." I smirked down at him.
"I thou-thought you don't finish at work until like 8." He said blushing.
"I came home early." I said matter-of-factly.
"Do you need help with that ?" I smirked nodding in the direction of his crotch.
"Yes" he said instantly. I sat down on our bed beside him and pressed my lips roughly against his, while be of my hands traveled down to his crotch, feeling the large bulge underneath my palm. I put my hand on the inside of his thigh, inching my way up. Sammy groaned into my mouth.
I started rubbing my hand up and down down his length.
"Y/N !" Sammy moaned. I quickened my pace a little. Making Sammy groan in frustration. Sammy was a moaning mess by now. Suddenly, I just stopped. Completely, smirking up at Sammy.
"Y/N I'll make you pay for that later" Sammy said with an evil glint in his eyes. I quickened my pace once again, but this time by much more. Sammy suddenly shut his eyes tightly and balled his fists around the bed sheets.
"Y/N !!!!!" Sammy moaned just as his sticky juices coated my hand.
"You should come home early more often if this how we'll spend the time." Sammy winked at me. He bent down to my ear and whispered "Don't forget, you'll regret teasing me." Sammy grinned.

Hiii guys this is my new book if you haven't already please check out my teenfic The agreement with the bad boy. It's on my profile. Hope you liked it. If yes please take your time and cote for this !!! Love you. BTW you can request a smut. Just message me !!! - Laura