Studio

I was standing in front of Nate's studio contemplating whether I should go in or not. I felt really nervous because today I finally decided to confess my feelings towards my best friend of 11 years. I didn't plan a speech so I felt anxious about messing up and embarrassing myself. I finally decided and opened the door if the studio where Nate stood in all his glory, shirtless. My breath hitched in my throat, feeling my hands start to shake again. He looked over at me and grinned. He motioned me over to the cubicle so I did, we were alone, so I didn't have to ask anybody to leave. I took deep breaths as I prepared my self for humiliation. I looked up into Nate's gorgeous eyes and sighed, it's now or never.

"Nate I-i have to te-tell you something." I stammered.

"Yeah, sure what is it ?" He asked worried.

"Um.....well I kind of had a....a..a cr...crush on you all these years and I realized a few weeks ago when I saw you with Y/E/N - your enemy's name- and I've been meaning to tell you straight when I found out.....but I was too scared, because I know you will most likely reject me because look at me I'm not even that pretty and I'm probably stuck in the friend zone, and you probably don't even see me that way but I wish you woul-" I get cut off by Nate's lips crushing onto mine. I immediately kiss him back, my fingers tanglunf themselves in his soft hair.

"You don't know how long I wanted to tell you that I like you." he breathed out after I pulled away.

"Really ?" I asked hopefully.

"Really." He kissed me agaim , running his hands up and down under my shirt leaving tingling sparks shoot through my body. I pulled away and quickly pulled my shirt over my head throwing it on the ground.

"I want you." I breathed out. Nate raised an eyebrow at me as if to ask 'are you sure', I nodded quickly unbuttoning my pants and pulling them off eagerly, revealing my soaked lace panties. Nate pushed me up against the wall of the recording cubicle and started grinding his hips against me, making me drip even more. He started rubbing two fingers against my clit.

"Nate !" I moaned out. He started rubbing me faster. "Nate please" I pleaded. Nate slowly pulled my soaked panties down my legs. Out of nowhere he pushed one of his fingers inside of my throbbing core making me moan out his name. He pulled his finger out of me completely making me whimper. A few seconds later he pushed three fingers inside me, once his fingers were knuckle length inside he curled his fingers making a new level of pleasure run throughout my body. He quickened his pace, pushing four fingers inside of me. It wasn't much longer until I felt my walls close up around his fingers. I gripped his hair thightly while screaming out his name. Nate pulled his fingers out of me, covered with my white stickiness. He just brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them.

"You taste good Y/N." He said smirking at me.

"Uhem !" someone cleared their throat I looked up to see the Jacks looking at us with suggestive looks.

Heyy guys please give me feedback as I have no experience whatsoever. Please don't be shy to request anything !!!! If you liked this please Vote !!! Love you

-Laura