From a bully to a lover

I was sitting in the school's library after school as usual. I was doing homework for Nate, Sammy, Jack G. and JJ - my bullies - when a shadow covered my table. I looked up and when I saw who it was, my eyes widened in fear and I quickly got up and stumbled back, covering my face.

"P-ple-eas-pleas-e-e don't h-hurt me-e." I stuttered as he got closer to me, with a hurt look on his face. When he was right in front of me, he took a hold of my hands and put them down to my sides. I froze, I didn't do anything in the fear of getting beat up again. I closed my eyes, waiting for the hit to come, but it never came, instead, to my own shock, Jack grabbed my face in both of his hands and pressed his soft lips against my own. I didn't respond, too shocked to even move. He pulled away and looked at me with an angry face.

"Kiss me back !" he whisper-yelled, punching the shelf beside my head, making me flinch. He attacked my lips with his, this time rougher. I immediately kissed back, scared of the consequences if I didn't. Jack pulled away a second later, satisfied, but a frown on his face.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, i-it's just I've always liked you and you rejected me in 8th grade and I didn't know how else to get revenge on you........so... will you forgive me ?" he asked with an even deeper frown on his beautiful face.

"Um...I'm afraid I can't forgive you..... just yet." I said looking at my shoes. Suddenly I was being pressed up against the wall with Jack's hands on either side of my head.

"Then I'll show you what you're missing out on." he growled, attacking my neck with soft, tender kisses. I involuntarily let out a moan as his teeth grazed the skin just under my ear. I felt him smirk at my neck as he nibbled and sucked on the same spot, definitely leaving a mark. I decided I finally had enough of his teasing and stripped him off his t-shirt. He soon followed and tore my top off of me. His large hands cupped my breasts, one in each hand and started massaging them. I moaned as quietly as I could since we still were in the library. My hands fumbled with the button of his jeans, while he unclasped my bra and started sucking on one of my nipples. I finally unbuttoned his pants with my shaking hands and pulled them down to his ankles. His boxers looked way too tight around his memeber so I quickly got rid of them too, craving for more of his touch. He was quick to take my underwear off while pulling something out of his jean pocket. A condom. He tore the wrapper off with his teeth and rolled it on his huge member. I was really scared at that moment since I'm a virgin and his length so big. Out of nowhere I felt him push inside me. I grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails into his soft skin, hissing in pain. When he was fully inside me, he started thrusting in and out of me at a slow pace, knowing I'm a virgin. Blood started dripping out of my heat and Jack looked horrified.