Flirting...

Daniel, Hayes and I were out eating at McDonald's when a Barbie look-alike of a waitress came to our table with the food and drinks we ordered.

I couldn't help but see the way Hayes was looking at her. His eyes held a flirtatious glint in them, a smirk stretched across his face.

My jealousy flared up inside of me and I quickly grabbed Daniel by the arm and dragged him towards the direction of the toilets.

"Daniel, could you do me a huge favor please ?" I asked, pleading him with my eyes. He was one of my best friends and I could tell him anything.

"Sure thing" he smiled at me, probably guessing what I was about to ask him. I walked closer to him, leaned into his ear and whispered all my dirty little secrets to him, just kidding. I told him my plan on how to get Hayes jealous. He agreed immediately, grabbing every chance he got to irritate Hayes.

We walked back. Daniel's arm around my shoulder, while mine was around his waist. We sat down beside each other, opposite to Hayes. He was still talking to the waitress. He looked over at us. His jaw clenched immediately.

Daniel leaned down and whispered.
"I think it's working." I giggled at that.

I leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek, making sure to wrap my somewhat small hands around his neck. He turned his head slightly in my direction and started to lean in. I leaned in a bit too.

Our lips just brushed against each other and I was pulled back harshly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing ?" Hayes hissed angrily. I just shrugged as to anger him more. Daniel covered his mouth with his palm trying to stop himself from laughing.

"That's it we're going !" he angrily announced.

"We can't just leave Daniel here though." I said, already feeling bad if I were to leave, as Hayes so nicely asked me to do.

"No it's fine Daja, go have your fun." he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I blushed and gave him a small smile of thanks. Hayes immediately dragged me out and into his car.

He sped off not saying a single word to me. When we finally reached our destination, I was surprised to say the least. Hayes parked outside a run down motel with a triumphant smile. He quickly led us to the front desk and ordered a room for a few nights. I was really confused by then. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me- quite harshly -into a rusty, old elevator.

"Hayes, what the hell ?!" I exclaimed once the elevator doors closed.

"Not now Daja." he said through gritted teeth. His jaw clenched, hands folded and ocean blue eyes narrowed told me he was in fact, very pissed. The elevator dinged, bringing me out of my jumbled up thoughts. Hayes grabbed a hold of my arm once again and navigated me into one of the motel rooms. Once I stepped in, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean yes, the walls were dusty and mouldy and the bathroom reeked of an unwashed toilet but overall it wasn't as bad, the bed was nicely made and the paintings around the room were pretty nice.

"Why are we in a motel Hayes ?" I asked still confused as to what we're doing here. My questions were answered once Hayes - quite forcefully - took off my dress and pushed me onto the bed.

*3rd person POV*

Daja grabbed Hayes' shirt and brought his pink, plump lips down to hers. The kiss wasn't sweet or slow but rough and lusty. Hayes' clothes were in a jumbled mess on the ground seconds later. Hayes expertly rolled a condom onto his considerable length. He pressed a lingering kiss onto Daja's mouth before pounding into her without so much as a warning. Daja moaned in pain which seconds later turned into a moan of utter pleasure. Hayes grabbed ahold of Daja's legs which were awkwardly hanging over the edge of the bed while he was standing. Hayes occasionally let out a low groan of pleasure at Daja's tightness around his length as he thrusted into her mercilessly.

Hayes augmented his already irregular pace as he neared his peek. Daja grabbed a hold of the bed sheets under her as Hayes brought one of his hands to her heat and pressed the pad of his callused thumb against her sensitive clit. His thrusts became sloppier with every thrust. Without warning Hayes released his warm, sticky substances into the condom. And Daja soon followed after. Screaming Hayes' name to which he had to muffle every scream of pleasure as his thumb worked magic on her clit. They lay down beside each other. Their bodies searing hot from previous actions as Hayes turned to his girlfriend.

"Ready for round 2 ?"

Hello guys !!! This imagine is for @hayesgrixr sorry for the wait how you liked it !!!!

I would also like to dedicate this to Omahahighway5 becuz she was the first (and only one) wit added me on Snapchat. Love you gurrrl.

Also I would like to ask you if you would like me to make these imagines funny and humorous or should I keep them serious ?

Love you all

- Laura