From a bully to a lover part 2

The next day I was carrying the guys' homework when I bumped into Nate, making all the papers that I had in my arms fly everywhere. I quickly bent down and clumsily started picking them up. Suddenly there was another pair of hands helping me pick up then papers. I looked up and gasped as I saw who the person was. I quickly gathered the rest of the sheets, gave him the ones that were his and prepared to dash out of the hall, when I felt his warm hand grab my upper arm. I visibly stiffened and a flash of hurt crossed his eyes, but was gone as quickly as it came. He dragged me into a deserted classroom and sat me down on one of the desks.

"You think Gilinsky can make you feel better than I can ?" Nate asked chuckling. I didn't reply since I didn't know the answer to that. Out of nowhere Nate started kissing my neck roughly. I gasped as he started nibbling on my soft spot. I felt him smirk against my back and he moved on, further down my collarbone, until his lips reached the top of my breasts. His hands quickly found the hem of my top and practically tore it off of me. His eyes scanned my stomach for a while.

"You're so beautiful Dayana." Nate softly whispered into my ear, making a shiver run down my spine.

"Please forgive me, I never wanted to hurt you, but I also didn't want to lose my friends. They told me that if I didn't help them then they'll embarrass me in front of the whole school. But now that Gilinsky stopped..... I can do somethingthat I wanted to do for a long time." he said smirking at the last part. I smirked back.

"I won't forgive you......until you show me how sorry you are" Nate's eyes darkened at my words, lust filling his eyes. He pinned me down onto a random table, fumbling with the button on my jeans. He pulled them down my ankles and threw it on the ground. He looked between my legs, where my black lacy and reallywet panties were on full display. He quickly pulled them off too, adding them to the pile forming on the floor. Out of nowhere, his mouth was back on mine, nibbling my lower lip, making me drip even more in my lower region. He kissed down my neck, in between my breasts and down my stomach, stopping at my panties. He looked up at me with a questioning look as if to ask canI ? I frantically nodded and he quickly stripped me off of any other pics of clothing until I was fully naked on a school desk. I leant forward and took off his shirt. He kissed his way up my inner thighs until he was just a few inches away from my heat. Out of nowhere I felt his hot tongue flatten against my sex and lick up and down in an agonizingly slow motion. Bit by bit he started to quicken his pace and wiggle his tongue a bit more. I gripped his hair as I became a moaning mess, screaming out his name, totally forgetting that we're in school. One of his fingers suddenly attacked my clit, making me ark my back.

"Nate !!!!!!" I screamed out as his fingers continued to massage my clit.

"Nate I-i'm ne-near." I moaned as his fingers sent me over the edge. I leant forward, screaming out a string of profanities, as I came onto his tongue. Nate's face came into view and his hair was a mess.

"Woah" Nate said breathlessly. We were too busy staring at each other to see the people at the door looking at us. We heard a throat being cleared and our heads snapped up simultaneously. Our very old English teacher was standing at the door with a furious expression on her wrinkled face. Nate's face flushed pink

"Detention !!!! Both of you for a month !!!!" she shouted at us, with her raspy voice. I quickly gathered my clothing as quick as possible, dressed up and dashed out of the classroom.

Heyyyyya

This imagine is for @Maloleyfever she also has a Nate Maloley dirty imagines book and it's awesome !!!!

Anyway if you want me to write a specific imagine please message me here on Wattpad and if you want part 3 comment !!!!! Please vote if you liked it.

Love Laura