"What are you-"

Another lonely day at home...without anything to do. Jack away on tour while I rot here, with no friends, no family, no nothing.

With JJ being away on tour for over 4 months now, I get sudden urges to touch myself, although I promised myself I would never do it.
Today the urge is more powerful and with nothing to do, I can't resist.

So I go to mine and Jack's shared bedroom with my phone in hand.
I clicked on the first video Jack sent me when he started their tour. It was of him jerking off on the tour bus. I instantly got wet for him. My fingers trailed up my inner thigh, teasing myself.

I curled a finger inside my panties and slowly pulled them off in a swift motion. I looped a finger inside my region, moaning Jack's name. My finger curled, hitting my g-spot.

"Jack !" I moan, my voice hoarse. I hear faint footsteps, but shrug it off. Adding another finger, my pace quickens.

"Jack, I love you !" I scream as I feel myself nearing my climax.

"What are you-" I see Jack standing in front of me, with anger etched across his face, which soon contorted into one of confusion and lust. My fingers now, lay limply at my side, a gooey liquid covering them. Feeling a wave of confidence pass through me, I stood up and walked to Jack.

My wet fingers teasingly traced his lips as he sucked in a breath his hands finding my waist, drawing me in closer. My hands quickly moved down south and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. His boxers constricting his member. I pulled them down quickly. His fingers brushed my bare skin, leaving a trail of sparks igniting inside of me. His member hitting his lower abdomen. He gently laid me down.

He took his dick in his hand and teased along my slit while his other hand rubbed delicate circles on my clit. "So wet just for me ?" he asked teasingly. I nodded my head quietly, unable to mend a coherent sentence

My heartbeat thumped loudly against my chest, probably louder than my erratic breathing as Jack plunged into without a warning.

My hands roamed his gorgeous body, finding his tangled mess of hair. Neck kisses, harsh breathing, needy, lusty kisses and hand exploring was exchanged between us as we both drove nearer to our highs. Jack's body pressed against mine, sheen of sweat covering his torso as his thrusts got faster but sloppier.

"Marissa I-I'm gonna-" Jack didn't get to finish his sentence as his delicious juices spilled inside of me, driving me to my own climax. I moaned his name as my orgasm completely took over me, my whole spasming with the pleasure I previously encountered.

"Hey guys are we going to eat out toni- oh goodbye" Gilinsky quickly left an embarrassed expression stretched upon Hus face as he did so.

"That was interesting." Jack commented as he lay down beside me.

Heyy guys this imagine is for magcongirliee hope you like it ! I'm so sorry it took so long but I have a lot of requests right now and I was trying to write those as well. For those of you who requested anything it will be up in the next 7 days if not I'll let you know.

Please request stuff guys I love writing what your dirty minds come up with. Anyways...

Please VOTE and COMMENT I love reading all your comments, they always make my day.

Can we get this book to 10 votes for every imagine ? That would be amazing !

Love you

- Laura