Daddy ?

My head lay comfortably on Sammy's lap while we- by which I mean him- watched some sex movie, I never heard of before. It wasn't long until I felt my eyes flutter close.

My body jerked up at the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly ran into the kitchen, finding my phone in the microwave along with Sammy's for some reason. I looked at the caller's ID and saw it was my Dad. I quickly picked up and skipped back to Sammy, delighted he called.

"Hello Daddy." I excitedly exclaimed.

"Hello princess." he answered the smile evident in his voice.

"Watcha doing princess ?" he asked giggling like a school girl.

"Sammy and I are watching some boring movie Daddy." I said vaguely, not wanting to blurt out what we were really watching.

"How are you ?" I asked changing the subject -hopefully- subtly.

"I'm great, child, traveling through India at the moment." he exclaimed, clearly thrilled.

"That's great.......what about mom ?" I asked

"She's great too" he answered.
"Anyway I have to go, talk to you in a few days, bye." with that he hung up.

"Bye Daddy." I said to the phone.

I turned towards Sammy, to find him wide-eyed, with shock and bewilderment in them. I looked him over and saw no particular change except-

"What got you so....excited Samuel ?" I asked amused.

"Um...... I-i-i.......uh" he stuttered, at a loss of words for a still unknown reason.

"You.....uh....what ?" I asked him, enjoying his discomfort.

"You said Daddy and I don't know, it just happened." he asked, now snapped out of the schock.

"Oh, so you have a Daddy kink ? Daddy ?" I whispered in his ear, feeling a cold shiver run down his spine.

"Um....I-i.....um......" he stammered, a light blush fanning his cheeks.

"Um..you...w-what Daddy ?" I asked mockingly as I sat down beside him casually, taking a hold of his hand and replacing it with my own, tracing my fingers up and down lightly. I pretended to watch the erotic movie.

"M-mia ?" he questioned, probably confused as to what I'm doing.

"Don't you think this movie is just amazing Daddy ?" I asked not daring to look towards him as my fingers teased his shaft. I felt his member twitch in my hand and I immediately let go, smirking to myself. Sammy groaned loudly from beside me.

I don't know how it happened but now I'm laying on my back, naked, with Sammy hovering over me, also naked. My phone long forgotten laying somewhere on the floor.

"Sammy !" I whispered

Him supporting himself on top of me, while his shaft teased my entrance.
"Who, baby girl ?" he asked tauntingly.

"Daddy" I purred in his ear.

Sam pushed into me full force without warning, making me scream out in slight pain but mostly pleasure.

"I love you baby" he whispered to me as he thrusted in and out of me immediately, not giving me a chance to gt used to his size. I bet it won't take long for him to reach his peek.

"I love you too Daddy." his hands found its way to my breasts, massaging them. I moaned softly.

"Baby I'm gonna-" Sam shouted as the hot, sticky liquid poured into me.

"I love you so much Daddy." I whisper as we lay down together.

"MIA ?!? I heard my dad's angry voice through my phone making me jump.
Shit.....I look over at Sammy and saw his cheeks aflame, probably mirroring mine.

I am so so sosoososo sorry to @WhipMeSammy I know I was supposed to write this like two weeks ago but I had soooo many exams and everything (I study last minute)

Anyway I hope you like how this imagine turned out. If not..... I can rewrite it.

Anyways please request stuff gives me more inspiration to write.

Can we try to get this book over 100 votes ???

Love you

-Laura