The Angel meets the Devil!

Veer and Bani collide. She had beautiful eyes, to be precise the eye of an angel who could even make the devil want to get into heaven. Veer turns and Bani ends up in his arms. She freezes in shock.

 She freezes in shock

Veer- Tum...?

Vivaan - Sir!
(Vivaan catches Veer and Bani’s attention. They both turn in his direction and Bani stumbles out of Veer’s arms.)

Veer - Yes Vivaan...

As Veer looks at Vivaan, Bani picks her bag up and starts leaving. Before stepping out she gives him a last glance thinking it to be their first and last meeting.
If only she knew how this was just the beginning...

Vivaan- Sir, ek ladki ko bheja tha consignment deliver karne, humne usse pakad liya par uske bag se sirf kapde nikle hein.

Veer - This isn't possible! I think that girl was just a bait for us. What was the colour of the bag?

Vivaan - Red sir.

Veer - Red... (And that’s when Veer realises something, he had just seen the girl he collided with, carrying a red bag. But...but her eyes were so innocent...How could she...? His heart somehow felt like it was a deception, that she was innocent. He turned back to see her again but she had already left.)

Vivaan - Sir...?

Veer(in mind) - Nahi Veer, tu janta hai iss duniya main sab fareebi hein aur love...love is just another illusion. Aur illusion ka tutna toh tay hein hi. Woh toh hum hi nadan hote hain jo iss miraaz mein apne dil ko bhi tutne dete hai.

Veer - Uss ladki ko jaane mat do...Catch her before she leaves! And make sure there isn’t even a single scratch on her. I mean it.

Veer (in mind)- Nobody can mess with Veer Singhania and get away so easily sweetheart. (He smirks)

(Bani was leaving and somehow she was still thinking about the encounter. That’s when a few people come up from behind her and grab her hand, snatching her bag away.)

Bani- Kon ho tum log...Mujhe kyun pakda hein...?! What is going on!! (She says struggling to break out of their grip)

Goon 1 - Chup raho ladki!

Goon 2- Ab tumhare sath kya karna hein woh boss decide karenge.

(Bani immediately jerks her hand out from one of their grips and pulls out a pepper spray from her bag. She sprays it in the eyes of one of the goons. The goons are left in shock. She frees their hold from her other hand, hitting one of them right onto their weak point.)

Bani - Sabse badi galati hoti hein samne wale ko kamzor samjhna, par shayad tumhare boss ne woh tumhe sikhaya nahi.

(That's when a guy from the back turned her around and was about to slap her in rage. Bani couldn't retaliate due to the sudden reflex. She shuts her eyes in panic and shrinks backward. That's when somebody grabs the guy’s hand, who was about to hit her, and casts it to the other side.)