The Non-Date♡

Bani - Ohh Shit..!

Veer - Kuch kaha aapne Ms sharma?

Bani - Na.. Nahi..

Veer- Par maine toh suna... Aaj kal log kitna jhuth bolne lage hein nahi.. Matlab dil main kuch aur.. Zubaan pe kuch aur.. (He says teasing her)

Bani - I was tired and i just blurted out some random stuff..

Veer - Tum Safai kyun de rahi ho.. Main toh bas in general bol raha tha...

Bani - Abb raat ke barah baje aapka general news session khatam hogaya ho toh main ghar ja sakti hu..?

Veer - Yeah... I will drop you.

Bani - You don't have to.. Main chali jaungi..

Veer - Tum har baat par itni Zid kyun karti ho?

Bani- Aur tum har baat par bas apni kyun chalate ho?

Veer - You have to listen to me!

Bani - And can you enlighten me, why exactly am I obliged to listen to you?

Veer - Cause I am your Boss.

Bani - You are mistaken Mr singhania kyunki office timing khatam hogayi hein, which means ki na toh main aapki employee hu aur nahi aap mere Boss.

(She packs her bag and starts moving towards the lift. Veer follows her and gets inside the lift.)

The elevator closes. Veer pins bani's hands over her head. He presses her body between the elevator and his own solid form, trapping her completely. Both their breathings laboured while their chest was heaving. There eyes looking for something in each other's eyes.A long simmering fire was awakening between them. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest . His gaze suddenly softens while his grip lightens.

Veer - Tum meri baat kabhi samjhti kyun nahi ho..? (He says softly looking into her eyes)

Bani - Tumhein shayad pyar se samjhana aata hi nahi.. (She says lowering her gaze to avoid the heat building up between them)

Veer - Pyar se..? (He says making her face him by lifting her chin towards him, there lips were almost brushing against each other and that's when the lift opens.)

Bani comes out hurriedly, trying to gain her composure.. Veer almost comes out and tries talking about what all happened today.

Veer - Bani.. Woh.. aaj..

Veer was about to complete his sentence that's when Bani feels dizzy and she falls in Veer's arms.

Veer - Hey.. Heyy... Sweetheart.. Tum thik toh ho..?.... Aakhein kholo . . . (He says in a worried tone while taking her in his embrace. )

(He rushes to his car and gets a water bottle
He sprinkles some water on her face and she slightly gains her consciousness)

Bani - Ve.. Veer..

Veer - Yes sweetheart.. I am right here ...

Bani tries getting up but she again stumbles. Veer tries helping her .

Bani - Veer.. Main karlungi..

Veer doesn't listen to her and picks her in his arms. She could sense the care and a different feeling in Veer's eyes. Where as Veer who was habituated to watch horrendous situations and bloodshed was extremely concerned about Bani being unconscious.
He opens the cars gate and puts her on the seat.

Bani - Veer.. Maine kaha na.. I will manage.. Woh maine aaj khana nahi khaya aur bas isiliye shayd...

Veer - SHUT UP! (He says and gets inside the car, banging the door) . . Tumhe apna khayal bhi nahi rakha jata.. Kaam zaruri hein ya health.. Woh toh accha hein ki main tha agar nahi hota toh... Socha hein tumhe kuch hojata toh mera kya hotaaaaa!?