Night of Love ♡

Veer was sitting near a small bonfire which he had made. Slowly the noise of creaking of door was heard and Veer turned in its direction. There stood she, his eternal bliss, the luminous star among the darkness that life had thrown upon him, his lifeline, his wife, his sweetheart.

She was dressed in a pink dress, looking absolutely mesmerizing. She looked like a beautiful doll.Veer looks at her and a smile forms on his face.

She gets inside the room and he blindly follows her like a moth lured by the flame

She gets inside the room and he blindly follows her like a moth lured by the flame. He keeps looking at her and as he enters his eyes daze at the room's setting.

The room was filled with scented candles and the aroma of lavender was spread across. The room was also decorated with rose petals and shimmering lights. The Veer was awestruck with the vibe of the set up and his beautiful sweetheart.
He moves towards her but she stops him.

Bani - Ruk jao Veer..!

Veer - Kya hua sweetheart...?(He says while his gaze was still fixed upon her)

Bani - Veer aaj main chahti hu ki humare bich ki har ek duri khatam hojaye

Bani - Veer aaj main chahti hu ki humare bich ki har ek duri khatam hojaye.. Har ek galatafahami mit jaye... Yahaan ek ek mombatiyan maine aaj maine ye batane ke liye lagayi hein.. Ki mujhe afsos hein.. Main apni galati.. Apne gunnah ko manti hu . . Maine na jane kitni baar tum par gussa dikhaya.. Tumhe bura bhala kahan. . Tumhara dil dukhaya.. Uss sab ke liye main tumse maafi mangti hu.. (She says with wet eyes)

Veer - Gharwali.. (He says softly looking at her with affection and an ethereal emotion in his eyes)

Bani - Nahi Veer.. Aaj bolne do.. Tumhe lagta hein na ki maine tumhare zindagi ke andheron ko mitaya hein par sach toh ye hein ki tumhari iss roshni ko chamak tumhare aane ke baad hi mili hein... Tum nahi jante ke mujhe kitna zyada afsos hein kitna zyada chuban hoti hein mujhe ye soch kar ki maine tumhe kitna dard pohouchaya.. Tumse nazre milkar maafi bhi nahi mang pa rahi hu main.. (She says turning away hiding her tear stricken face). . Arey tum ne toh nafrat ka rishta bhi mujhse itne pyaar se nibhaya.. Badle ke naam par bhi tumne mujhe kabhi chot nahi pohouchaya par maine.. Maine pyar par tumhare vishwas ko wapis se dag maga diya..

Veer - Bas ghar wali.. Bas...

(He says and enter inside. Bani was looking at him intently as he moved towards her while blowing all the candles. Bani looked at him perplexed by his action)