Epilogue

Hello dear readers !
The last chapter is here!

Kripya Dher sara vote, comment aur pyar de❤

Happy Reading!

***2 years later ***

2 years had passed since that meeting. Bani and Khushi got to know that Veer and Arnav were also working for the CBI but not officially.

All the weapon dealings which they would do would have trackers in it which would help to catch the culprits. When the officer got to know about the other Singhania company. He doubted the Singhania's for double crosses them but Bani and Khushi cleared there doubts through their investigations.

Bani and Khushi did get angry on their respective partners who had to sleep on the couch for few days but finally they realised the reasons of the guys too.
Veer had that is why never blamed Bani to do her duty because he knew how important her service towards their country was.

Bela and Mahir had a daughter who they named shravani who was 3 year old now.

Arnav and Khushi had a son named Aarav who was a year old now.

Riddhima and Vansh were also happy with their family. All the gaps were bridged between Vansh and Veer.

Roshni had finally accepted Aman. It took her more than a year to get adjusted with things but she finally fell for Aman who treated her with love, patience and gentleness.

Karan had found the love of his life in Kullu when he went for a mission. Her name was Preeta and they were planning to get married soon after two years of dating.

Vivaan had woken up from coma he realised his mistake and was sent to the Jail where he had his counseling to get over his trauma. Vivaan had denied to meet anyone as he was ashamed of his action.

Today was a lovely day and a beautiful morning for Bani as she had got a great piece of news today. She decided to visit the sehgals and talk to Bela before telling the good news to Veer.

She went to meet Sehgals. Sumitra opened the door with a smile. She had changed in few years not completely but yes to some extent. Andy also welcomed Bani.

Bani went to Bela's room and saw an adorable sight. Bela was holding shravani while caressing Mahir's hair who was sleeping beside her.

Bani - Bhabhi..

Bela signals Bani that she was coming. She puts Shravani on the bed beside Mahir and comes near Bani.

Bela - Baniiii... (She hugs her)

Bani - Bhabhi..

Bela - Kaisi hein.. Aaj itna subah subah..?

Bani - Aapko kuch batana hein..

Bela - Oh my god Bani .. This is such a great news!!!! Congratulations beautiful!

Bani - Thank you Bhabhi..!

Bela - Toh Veer ko bataya..?

Bani - Abhi nahi.. Thodi nervous hu..

Bela - Nervous..? Veer khushi se pagal hojayega..! Tu aaram se bata.. Apni sweetheart style mein..

Bani - Bhabhi... (She chuckles)

Bani - Waise aaj Bhai ko kya hua.. Aese toh bohot jaldi uth te hein..

Bela - Kal. Unki. Turn thi raat mein shravani ko sambhalne ki... Humein duties divide karke rakhi hein kyunki baby ko sambhalna mummy papa dono ki duty hein..