Wedding Bells

3 weeks later

The whole house was filled with excitement and there was a smile on everyone's face. The whole house felt alive with chatter as everyone in the house rushed around, carrying different boxes, plates, decorations to finish up preparations.

Bani-Hayee bhabhi...aap kitni sundar lag rahi hein...Mahir bhai toh aaj apni nigahein hata hi nahi payege aap par se.
(Bela smiles)

Bela-You look stunning too! Trust me, Veer is going to have a hard time resisting himself

Bani - Bhabhi..!

Bela. Chuckles.

Riddhima - Accha hum sab bahar arrangements dekhkar aate hein...tum dono tab tak rest karo...alright.. Waise bhi aaj kafi eventful hone wala hein.

(Veer and Bani had even called Riddhima and Vansh on their sangeet. There old bond was slowly replenishing. Bani also spoke about their friendship with Veer and got to know that they were not just friends but cousins. Veer 's father and Vansh's father were cousins. For a second Bani wondered how greed for money and power was making people so evil, how it makes them forget about relations and their purity.)

Roshni - Riddhima bhabhi aap bhi rest kijiye.. Bahar mein dekhkar aati hu.

(Roshni was Vansh's small sister. She was very cheerful and everybody instantly liked her.)

(Veer was also getting ready on the other side of the floor. He was dressed in a black Pathan suit. He sees the girls leave. This was his moment to steal a glance of her. He went at the other corner of the house with his boy gang.

He goes and stops near the edge of the door. Peeking in, he could only see her back. She was dressed in a white saree and her angelic beauty was drawing him towards herself. Mahir also looks at Bela who was looking beautiful. They start moving towards them. That's when the girls return. )

Riddhima- Excuse meee aap dono! Kahaan chale? (she says, raising her eyebrows)

Veer- Woh...main chalta hu... (All the girls laugh.)

Mahir - Haan.. Main bhi

Vivaan - Arey Bhai.. Haq hein aap dono ka.. (He says acting all brave )

Roshni- Bani di lagta hai aapke dilwaale apni dulhaniya ko bohot jaldi le jaane ke mood main hein.