His Darkness

Veer was totally lost in the moment but that's when something strikes him and he pulls back.

Flashback

Person : You are a curse Veer Singhania! Jis cheez ko chute ho woh barbaad ho jati hein. Tum aaj mujhe Maut toh de doge par yahaan main bhi janta hu aur tum bhi jante ho ki ghut ghut kar har lamha kon mar raha hein.

Flashback ends

Veer loosens the grip on her waist and takes a step back. Bani keeps looking at him with contemplation. Both of them look at each other and realise what had just happened. Veer rushes from there towards his cabin while Bani turns around composing herself .

Bani - What did I do!???

***
Veer enters in his cabin. He was angry! He was very angry but this time on himself . How could he give into the temptations, how could he involve a pure soul like her with him who was a curse.
If she was a flower, his world was filled with thorns. If she reflected innocence, his world reflected tormentation.
He started throwing things in his cabin, here and there.
That moment which he shared with Bani made him feel a thousand of emotions, it was not just a Kiss, it was something more, something Real.

He was about to hit his fist on the glass table but somebody holds his hand stopping his action. Veer looks at the person with an angry gaze.

Vivaan - Sir, aap ye kya kar rahe hein!???

Veer - Vivaan, leave my hand.

Vivaan doesn't leave his hand

Veer - Vivaan I am fucking telling you to leave my hand.

Vivaan - Boss, aap khudko kis baat ki saza de rahe hein.

Veer - Insaan banne ki saza, jazzbaton ko apne andar panamne deni ki saza, masumiyat ko andhere main jhokne ki saza.

Vivaan - Sir, aap uss insaan ki baton ko dil se kyun laga kar baithe hein.

Flashback

Yesterday

Veer reaches singhania mansion along with Arnav. Arnav was very happy after meeting his angel and seeing his brother's playful side. Where as Veer was grinning like a fool. A fool in love.
Bela opens the door for both the brothers. She looks at the smile on both their faces and her heart gets filled with a serene feeling.

Bela - Arnav tum thik ho? Tumne toh hum sabko dara hi diya tha.

Arnav - Main thik hu bestie. (He says with a smile)

Bela - Waise bestie aaj suraj kahan se nikla hein?

Arnav - Wohi se jahan se roz nikalta hein.(he says innocently)

Bela - Arey mera matlab hein, dekho toh aaj Mr Veer singhania smile kar rahe hein matlab kuch toh gadbad hein.

Veer - Bela...

Arnav - Ye toh sab Angel ka kamal hein!

Bela - Angel..?

Arnav - Haa meri dost Bani AKA Angel.

Bela - Ohhoo.. Bani (she says slightly teasing Veer )

Veer - Main apne room main ja raha hu(he says trying to avoid the further conversation)

Bela - Tumhe pata hein bestie aaj kal na log sach se bhagne laga hein.

Arnav- Sachi..?

Bela - Muchi

Veer leaves from there, clearly understanding who Bela was referring to.

Veer was still lost in her thoughts. This day was one of the best days of his life. Today was the day when he felt alive again after a long time. He felt resurrected.