Silence before the Storm

Next morning

Bani was getting ready to meet Arnav. They had decided to meet somewhere outside and Bani didn't complain as she wasn't ready to face Veer. She was feeling a voidness in her heart. Suppressing her emotions she leaves from her house and reaches the same park where she had met Arnav and the new side of Veer.

Arnav - Angel.. Tum aagayi.. (He says with a smile)

Bani - Haa dost (she says with a smile hiding her pain)

Arnav - Angel... Ye lo chocolates.. Main especially apne hisse se lekar aaya hu.

Bani - Thank you Dost (she says with a soft smile)

Arnav - Ek baat puchu..

Bani - Haa puchiye na..

Arnav - Tum aur Veer katti ho kya ek dusre se?

Bani -(a bit shocked from his question) Na.. Nahi Dost.. Par aap ye kyun puch rahe hein?

Arnav - Veer kal bohot sad tha... aur woh bas sad tab hi hota hein jab usse koi bohot close usse katti karle..

Bani - Veer..

(The name rolls out of her mouth as her heart gets filled with mixed feelings. Yesterday after seeing Veer beating Jay that brutally she was shocked and a bit terrified by this side of his. She would have panicked if it was some unknown person too.Moreover Jay was her friend,atleast thats what she considered him as unknown of his disgusting mindset.

She did ask Veer Why he did that.. And he didn't answer it clearly.. So she got confused and angry and vented out all her emotions. In their very first meet Veer had sent Bani to Jail over a misunderstanding and practically threatened her to take her job later on...she hated him at that moment but then after spending time with him Bani had started discovering that Veer wasnt the heartless guy which he portrays himself as but again his hot and cold behavior have been hurting and affecting her very much. So she is vented it all out yesterday.

Jab koi apna dard pohouchata hein toh gussa bhi zyada aata hein aur takleef bhi zyada hoti hein.

And somehow we always end up hurting people that we love.)

Arnav - Kahan kho gayi Angel..?

Bani - Na.. Nahi kuch nahi Dost.. Chaliye andar chalte hein..

They get inside And they find the same kids over there who were present their on the very first day. Arnav starts playing with them and suddenly memories hit Bani. Veer playing with those kids, their dance and their banters, everything was playing in her mind. She was feeling very dejected as yesterday's memories were clashing with the present ones.
She suddenly gets a call.

Bani -Hello..

Guy- Hello.. Am I talking to Ms Bani?

Bani-Yes, can I know Who I am speaking to?

Guy- Bani I am Ritesh, Jay's friend. Can you come to the hospital please.. Actually Jay ki tabiyat bohot kharab hein.. And yahaan uska koi hein bhi nahi.. So please can you?

Bani - Yeah.. Yeah.. Sure.. I am coming.

(Bani cuts the call. She was feeling guilty. She felt everything that happened to Jay was her fault.She decides to leave immediately)

Bani- Dost!!

Arnav -Haa Angel (he comes towards Bani)

Bani- Dost I am sorry par mujhe abhi jana hoga.. Kuch bohot urgent hein.. Mera ek friend hospital mein hein.. Toh isiliye..

Arnav - Okay Angel.. Aur ye lo.. Ye candy apne friend ko de dena.. Dard gayab hojayega ..

Bani smiles