Rebuilding Trust

Khushi - Arnavji... Aap galat samjh rahe (she says getting up and looking at him with wet eyes)

Arnav - Toh boldo ki tumne mujhse koi jhuth nahi bole.. Boldo ki tum Khushi Gupta ho Khushi Luthra nahi.. Boldo ki humara milna itefaaq tha sazish nahi...! (His eyes we're filled with pain and questions)

Khushi doesn't say anything... It's like she wa contemplating how to frame her words that he doesn't misunderstand her.

Arnav - Chup kyun ho?... (He moves towards her)... I said chup kyun ho (she still doesn't answer)....ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!

Khushi - Ye pura sach nahi hein.. Yakeen kijiye mera.. You have to listen to my side of the story as well

Arnav - Toh tumhare bolne ka tarika... Tumhari lifestyle.. Woh ghar.. Sab jhuth tha!?

Khushi - Arnavji..

Arnav - Tumhara pura wajood jhutha tha!!!

Khushi - Sahi keh rahe hein aap.. Bolne ka tarika jhutha tha.. Lifestyle bhi alag hein.. Woh ghar sab kuch jhuth tha.. Par in sabke bich ek sach.. Sabse bada sach ye hein Arnavji ki main aapse pyar karti hu..

Arnav - And Why should I trust you?

Khushi - Cause I mean it..

Arnav - So sorry but it's kinda tough to make it out when a lier is telling the truth.. (He says taunting her)

Khushi - Arnavji.. Please...

Arnav - You were right Khushi.. We are not made for each other ..

Khushi - Arnavji... Listen to me..

Arnav - Aur haan.. Agle baar apni shakal mat dikhana warna..

Khushi - Warna (she says as a tear slips from her eyes)

Arnav - Main tumhari jaan le lunga.. (He says and leaves the room. Khushi breakdowns with tears gushing out of her eyes)

 Khushi breakdowns with tears gushing out of her eyes)

Arnav was driving very fastly. He finally stops his car and comes out of it. He screams his heart out.

Arnav- Kyun!? kyun!? Kyun!???... Why did you do this Khushi... Why??? (He says and falls while crying his heart out.)

That's when a car stops and Veer comes out of it.

Veer - Bhai!! Bhai!

Arnav - Veer...

Veer - Bhai..Aap yahaan?..Main apne dosto ke sath bahar gaya hua tha..Par aapko..Kya hua aapko? Ye haalat.. Aapki kaise (Veer's heart was aching looking at his rock, his support system being crumbled into pieces)

Arnav - She cheated me Veer... *sob *.. She lied to me.. (He says as tears gush out of his eyes) . . How will I live without her.. I freaking love her Veer.. I love her Veer.