Nazdeekiyan

Hello guys!

A long chapter ahead.I hope both my Vani and Behir readers like it!

I am not getting the time to do proof reading, so please excuse me if you find certain typos.

Also, this chapter starts with what happened to Behir in parallel to Vani's date.

Happy Reading!

***

As Bani left for the Office . Mahir also got ready to leave for Goenka Enterprises. He wore a black suit . His hair set in a neat way. His appearance looked like that of a model who was straight out of a formal shoot.

Mahir left for the office,his thoughts were continuously wandering in some other direction. He was thinking about Bela and her hurt expression while he accused her of faking her care and concern towards him. He desperately wanted to talk to her, apologize to her but how would he do that. The brief encounters which they had , definitely evoked certain feelings in his heart but their was a problem . He had given her his card but he didn't take her contact and considering the way he accused her their were very less chances of her contacting him. He sighed and continued driving.

Regret, well that was what he was feeling within himself. Those innocent eyes, those beautiful locks flashing over his mind.

Vikrant (Mahir's colleague) - Mahir..

Mahir doesn't respond as he was lost in his thoughts.

Vikrant - MAHIR!

Mahir - Ye.. Yeah Vikrant.. Tell me..

Vikrant - Humare new recruits aa gaye hein and Boss ne hum dono ko unhe divide karke guide aur train karne ki Zimmedari di hein.

Mahir - Ohh.. Okay..

Vikrant - Kya baat hein tu aaj bada khoya hua hein?

Mahir - Galati ka pachtawa ho raha hein(he mumbles)

Vikrant - Kya..?

Mahir - Nahi kuch nahi.. Chal recruits ko dekhte hein..

Vikrant - Cool!

Both of them reach at the spot where all the recruits had gathered.

Mahir - Hello guys! So me and Vikrant...

Girl - Excuse me!

Mahir turns as he hears her voice. It was her.
Those big black eyes..those long black locks and those plump lips. They made him forget everything around him. It was Bela.

Bela's eye was just focused on those pair of brown eyes. The eyes reminded her of all the feelings which she had buried deep inside her heart.
She finally averts her gaze from Mahir and he could clearly make out that she was upset with him.

Bela - Can I come in.. Sorry if I am late!

Before Mahir could say anything Vikrant bet him to that.

Vikrant - Come in Ms..?

Bela - Bela (she says giving a warm smile while shaking hands with vikrant )

Mahir felt a prick in his heart. He wasn't the usual jealous type but somewhere her not even sparing a glance at him was affecting him. He so badly wanted to be the reason of that warm smile on her face.

Mahir - So, as I was saying I am Mahir sehgal and that's Vikrant Chauhan. Firstly congratulations to you all and secondly we will be helping you with all the new projects which you will be tackling for Goenka enterprises.